johho

HD2-ROM - Dandiest Desire Z

Frage

[DL Desire Series][DL Data2SD/Ext4 v3.0][Nand/SD/MAGLAR]

v2.1

v2.6

Thanks happyendin21 for recording this wonderful video, which demonstrate my build v2.1 and v2.6 biggrin.gif

V3.3 final (30 Jan 2011)

attachment.php?attachmentid=503955&thumb=1&d=1296384127

Linpack: 40,5 MFlops

Quadrant: 2973

battery usage, avg idle = 1-4mA

I'd like to use this test result(Nand version) from freak to demonstrate the power of v3.3 final version and to thank freak for the great help, without him, I cannot cross the line in such a short time, and Jim, who help me solve the last issue of HTC sync. and DAMIEN123_666, who testified the battery usage of avg idle = 1-4mA, check the detail

also, I would thank our testers.

braaccckkk, B-Man2005, BiCh0n ... for Nand version.

ATomCZ, shah_vm, ... for SD version.

And of course, thanks for people who ever helped me, encouraged me, donated to me!!!

I have managed to merge the code and develop a new function to be able to upgrade all the build using one update package in the future.

Thus, I intend to merge all the Nand version into

All the SD&MAGLDR version into this, which will also easy for me to take care of the builds. thanks.

Features:

All my new builds have the following features:

1. All in one package, can be flashed to Nand or boot from SD or Load from Magldr.

2. All the build is squashed, once set the swap_mode=2, can delete the squashed.sqsh file from /system to release 160M space from system, but you must keep the swap_mode=2 untouched.

3. All the build can use Update_DL to update or change anything you want.

4. Equipped with DL Data2SD/Ext4 v3.0 developed by myself and freak, with following features:

-- auto detect and make use of your 2nd and 3rd partitions with high performance

-- auto convert the system.img to system.ext2 for SD/MAGLDR

-- auto partitioning your SD Card once set the format_ext4=9 (need test)

-- format 2nd partition with proper block size of ext4 with format_ext4=1, which is used for data partition

-- change ppp/rmnet with ppp_mode=0 or 1.

-- set you gps zone with gps_zone="your country code"

-- can use Update_DL to update system incrementally, all the Update_DL plugin I previous published(backup/restore, secue) is still applicable

-- the backup/restore can backup and then restore your whole system including: settings, sms, email, etc, you even can use this to migrate your data.img to ext4(set data_img=1 to use data.img and do the backup, and then set the data_img=0 to use the ext4 and do the restore.)

-- once you encounter the boot loop and FC, you can use the rescue plugin to rescue your system.

-- we are now testing the next version of our Data2SD/Ext4 which is more intelligent, can even detect where the system is loaded from(nand, magldr or sd), and your mobile type(EU modal or Tmous) to choose the best settings automatically.

Actually, many builds in this forum adopt part or full of our initrd to provide the high performance ext4 support.

DL DesireDH v1.0 ARA Series

1. Based on the official HTC ACE 1.83.415.4 RUU ARA, specific for Arabic, Stock version.

2. Also equipped with DL Data2SD/Ext4 v3.0.

3. Current Version v1.1

DL DesireDH v1.0 Series

1. Based on the newest Desire HD 1.84.661.1 RUU, Stock version.

2. the new version of DL Data2SD/Ext4 v3.0

3. use gpc kernel which can easily be changed to any other kernel by using the Update_DL

4. Current Version v1.1

DL DesireDH v2.0 Series

1. Based on the very popular Desire HD 1.72.405.3 RUU, Themed similar to Coredriod.

3. For ppl like theme, should try this version.

4. Current Version v2.0

DL DesireZ v3.0 Series

1. Based on Desire Z 1.72.466.3 RUU, Themed.

3. For ppl like theme, should try this version.

4. Current Version v3.5

DL DesireZ v4.0 Series

1. Based on Desire Z 1.85.73.2 RUU, Slightly Themed.

3. Current version v4.0(in testing)

Download

Older version:

DL DesireZ v2.6 (Upgrade from v2.5)

For version before v3.0

- extract "desire_z" folder on the root of your SD card

- Run "CLRCAD.exe" then "haret.exe"

Bugfix&New Features

- new features. more applications

btw, you should always check the above post for more update&bugfix.

-
thanks colossus_r.

- Bug fix for both SD and Nand build.

for SD build, only need to extract the folder in desire_z to overwrite your current desire_z folder.

for Nand build, extract the folder of .data and DLZUPDATE to the root of your SD card, you can edit the config.txt in .data to change the gps_zone.

- Optional update for choosing your own boot animation.

extract the "update" into your desire_z folder, there already provided stock boot and down animations, use your own to overwrite and reboot.

- Optional update to install stockwidget.

- Optional update for revert back to stock framework.(without battery percentage and flyin animation).

As per request from many ppl, but I personal dont like this stock framework anyway and further enhancement will still base on my modified framework.
tongue.gif

How to install

For Nand:

just extract the Desire_DL and Update_DL(for upgrade) folder from the package to the root of your SDCard, flash.

change the config.txt.nand to config.txt and modify the config in it.

For SD/MAGLDR:

just extract the Desire_DL and Update_DL(for upgrade) folder from the package to the root of your SDCard, answer yes when ask for overwrite.

change the config.txt.sd to config.txt and modify the config in it. (Nand)

or change the config.txt.magldr to config.txt and modify the config in it. (Magldr)

If you encounter mobile data issue, please check

The first boot will take a very long time, especially for SD/MAGLDR due to system will convert the system.img to system.ext2, need 10-20 mins depends on the speed of your SDCard.

After the install, please reboot your system at lease twice to let the system settle down.

How to upgrade or change kernel or customize the system

1. more kernel can be found

--a. For Nand, just extract the Update_DL folder to the root of your sdcard, boot twice.

--b. For SD, extract the Update_DL folder to the root of your sdcard, and copy the zImage file from /Update_DL/update/kernel_files to Desire_DL, boot.

--c. You can also use the same kernel package, but replace the kernel file with your own under /Update_DL/update/kernel_files. (for SD/Magldr version, the zImage file should be put under Desire_DL)

2. for system upgrade or bugfix, extract the Update_DL folder from a update package to the root of your sdcard, reboot.

3. if you intend to replace any file from the system, use rootexplorer to delete the target file first, then put the file to /Update_DL/root/system..., e.g, if you want to change the framework.res, just delete the origin file from /system/framework, then, put your own file under /Update_DL/root/system/framework, boot.

Plugin for DL Desire Series

2.Rescuing your system from boot loop or FC.

How to load from MAGLDR

1. Press the power button during reboot

2. Select "Services" from MAGLDR menu

3. Select BootSettings

4. Select AD SD Dir

5. Choose the Desire~1

6. Back to the Boot from AD SD.

Useful info

Changlog

Code:

v3.5 1. update all the drivers, now, the driver for my DHDv1.1, DesireZv3.5 and DHDv2.0 are same version, next time, I may provide only one update package to update all versions. 2. Change the kernel to rafpigna 1.7 3. Upgrade my Initrd to v3.0 update add 2 plugins for backup/restore, please find detail here btw, am developing the auto-partition function now, will update soon. v3.4 final - this is considered as the bugfix for v3.3, but due to some fundamental changes, cannot use update mechanism to upgrade it, sorry. - fix the problem of market download(again) - fix the problem of HTC sync(should be able to work without install the apk) - fix the problem of button savior(all button functions) - fix the potential problem of ppp/rmnet stability - fix the potential problem of pc to mobile transfler. - Recreate the squashed file which contains the full stock apps, nothing removed, with the cost of only 3M increase of system space. (power of squashFS :D ) - v3.3 users(SD version) can just extract the initrd.gz, zImage and system.ext2 from v3.4 to overwrite the existing files.. v3.3 final - huge performance improvement. - fix the problem of market download. - fix the problem of 3rd partition - fix the problem of HTC sync. - recreate the squashed file. - change the auto mounting logic, now is, 2nd partition ext4-> 3rd partition -> data.img -> nand data. (remove auto-create a blanket data.img since it has problem.) - change the kernel to gpc.(but provide an update package in the build to change back to r8.6) - everything changed. :D v3.2 final - System will now auto detect the 2nd and 3rd partition and use it accordingly. - add swap_mode=2 to copy the squashed file to data partition to free about 160M space from system partition, and if you have a fast SD card, it should improve the performance. - update all the drivers, e.g, stream media, acdb, sqlite, etc. - tweak many configurations once again to improve the performance - Reorganized the squashed file. - fixed the possible market download problem. - many many many changes. :D v2.2 - fix the boot problem and revert the kernel back to 8.6 for SD build. - fix the data2sd, and add the data2ext4(need test). v2.1 - fixed the boot time too long for v2.0 - add rmnet support, can change easily by: touch /system/ppp to change to ppp, or just rm it for rmnet. - fix the bug (can not process the update correctly) in initrd.gz for nand. - add feature in initrd.gz for SD to automatically create 1g data.img. - some other changes. v2.0 - Major release. - Use same base with my nand version, which Squashed as many files as possible. - Even for squashed file, it still can be replaced as the separated symbol link is kept in original place. - New Kernel of MDJ 9.2 in order to support SquashFS and Ext4. - System.ext2 is hence recreated with about 290M + 30M spare space, which is about 100M less than the unsquashed version. v1.0 - Major release. v0.3.2 - Optional Bugfix for high mic gain problem. v0.3.1n - Pre-configured build for newbie. - Reset all the file permissions to prevent any possible FC. - Incorporate all the incremental updates except the Optional ones. - Google Voice search. - And more.. v0.3.1 - An optional update to customize your own boot animation. - An optional update to install the Stock Widget v0.3 - advanced power menu - totally rotate - remove Swype from system to data - many optimization - this is considered as a major release. v0.2.2s - Optional update for revert back to stock framework. - Optional update to install Stockwidget. v0.2.2 - Include Bugfix 2010122501(auto APN) - Add HTC stock widget - Remove Wifi Call - Supply some applications to be installed into data.img. .Gmail .Google maps .Google translate .current widget .Astro file manager .Audio widget .Drocap2 .Quadrant benchmark .Sms backup plus+ .some Skins v0.2.1 - Bugfix 2010122501(auto APN) v0.2 - Fixed the wifi issue and added the Ad-hoc Wireless Network Support. - Fixed the SU issue. - Used full stock Rom to recreate this build. v0.1 - Initial release.

Special thanks to

wingmann, E Lin, D69K, McNiceGuy, vlad48, RicarduZonta, akshan, Alexei, Kam,

adeeb, Shane Grosser, Kenneth Davis, Muhammad, Joe, parzifal, F-bone,

TruePlaya, Eric, kajos, b0nni....

Prefer you mail to me directly once you have any question, cause I may visit the forum less and less.

Thanks to

- Cedesmith, Cotulla, ownhere, melethron, ocm, Rajko, LeTama, Hastarin, NetRipper, Markinus, gauner1986, Takaaki, and others I may forgot.

bearbeitet von ParadoxxX

90 Antworten auf diese Frage

--reserviert--

Hi,

ich habe DL DesireDH v1.0 Series auf SD Card installiert,er bootet hoch aber ich habe keinen internen Telefonspeicher zur verfügung,wieso ist das so??

gruss

Ich hab die v3.5 und muss sagen es läuft alles und auch sehr stabil.

Für den täglichen Gebrauch!

schönen abend....

habe mir gestern vor lauter frust das DL DesireZ v3.4 geflasht und muss sagen 1aaaaa

hatte das rafdroid hd 4 drauf, hatte damit viele probleme aber mit dem DL DesireZ v3.4 habe ich meinen rom gefunden ;)

akuu zeit wunder bar :) vergleichbar wie TyphooN CyanogenMod 7

RC2 v2.5.5

ein manco hat es mein facebook funz nicht ;(

ich habe sehr wenig telefon speicher an was kann es den liegen :S 48MB frei obwohl ich fast nichts installiert habe ?!

ich habe sehr wenig telefon speicher an was kann es den liegen :S 48MB frei obwohl ich fast nichts installiert habe ?!

moin..

musst erst eine fat 32 anlegen dann 1gb ext4 und eine ext 512mb

task 29 und das übliche nach anleitung....

habe danach 1gb freien speicher...

also

1. Fat 32 Formatieren

2. in Clockworkrecovery SD Partitionieren ( 1GB/Swap 0)

3. Dann im Rom nochmal 512MB Partitionieren ?! :S

MfG

Dank Goldsand habe ich mein SD Karte richtig formatiert =)

@goldsand

1.Welche recovery hast du genommen?

2.Kannst du was zum Akkuverbrauch sagen.

Gruß

@ sezo33 : no prob über skype gerne....

@ necro1983 : habe das :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=962600

und nach anleitung vom koch geflasht task29 , magldr 1.13 daf

karte fat 32 , ext4 1gb, ext 512 mb

läuft wunderbar !!! benchmark von 2500 !!!! ohne over clock ;)

akku ist das wahnsinn, hebt den ganzen tag trotz intensiver nutzung !!!

bearbeitet von goldsand

Perfekt dann prob. ich es mal heute aus.

Danke

EDIT: geht das auch mit Fat32 + ext3 - die hab ich nämlich schon oder brauche ext4+512mb?

Perfekt dann prob. ich es mal heute aus.

Danke

EDIT: geht das auch mit Fat32 + ext3 - die hab ich nämlich schon oder brauche ext4+512mb?

geht nicht musst schon ext4 nehmen ansonsten hängt es.

du musst 2 x ext 4 Partitionieren einmal 1gb und einmal 512mb.

ist 3.5 oder 4.3 besser? ich weiß echt nicht welche version besser ist

ist 3.5 oder 4.3 besser? ich weiß echt nicht welche version besser ist

jedem das seine !!!!

@goldsand

1.Change gps_zone to your country's zone -> welche steht für deutschland "ger"????

2.sehe ich das richtig,dass ich kein CWM hab?

3. wo besteht der unterschied V.3.5 oder 4.3??

Soweit so gut. Habe die 3.5 geflasht, leider musste ich feststellen, dass mein WLAN nicht geht.

Naja wozu hat man ne Inet-Flat? :)

@goldsand

1.Change gps_zone to your country's zone -> welche steht für deutschland "ger"????

2.sehe ich das richtig,dass ich kein CWM hab?

3. wo besteht der unterschied V.3.5 oder 4.3??

moin..

punkt 1 : habe ich auch gesucht und nichts gefunden und habe es auf gut glück draufgebügelt 4.31.xx

ich finde das im xda thread alles so fermischt finde keinen überblick muss man immer 2 mal lesen ;(

punkt 2: hat kein cwm

punkt 3: 3.5 hat probleme mit wifi, da beschweren sich viele leute im xda.

4.3. habe selber drauf ohne upgrade griege es nicht hin irgend wie aber im uprade soll probleme mitsich brinngen.. deswegen habe ich ohne upgrade und alles funz.. :)

akku : 1a !!!! habe das handy gefühlte 10000 mal in der hand und mach was damit (internet /game) und der akku hebt echt locker den ganzen tag....

Soweit so gut. Habe die 3.5 geflasht, leider musste ich feststellen, dass mein WLAN nicht geht.

Naja wozu hat man ne Inet-Flat? :)

ja.... das habe ich im xda gelesen und habe mir das 4.3 geflasht soll viele mit der gleichen -problematik geben...

@goldsand ok werde es mir Sonntag draufbügeln nur schade dass es kein CWM unterstützt aber egal passt schon

@goldsand ok werde es mir Sonntag draufbügeln nur schade dass es kein CWM unterstützt aber egal passt schon

bitte mit 100% akkuleistung flashen !!!!!