Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
electrictobi

HD2-ROM - TyphooN CM 7

Frage

electrictobi

With the help of crawlingcity and rafpigna on IRC, I bring you my CyanogenMod 7 ROM flashable by CWM.
Currently A 150MB system partition and 5MB cache partition is required. Any system partition over 150MB will work, but will leave less NAND space for /data/ (which means less room for internally installed applications). The system partition size of this ROM used to be 125MB, but it has grown in size.
I plan to update this to the latest nightly frequently and keep up with the latest fixes. The purpose of this build is to port the latest stock CyanogenMod 7 Desire (bravo) base to HD2 with the minimal amount of changes required with no custom apps. Keep in mind that this is my personal build and I am sharing it with you.

Features:

-No Custom apps, all apps included that come stock with CM7

-3G / Data

-720P video playback

-A2SD+

-Apps running from SD even without A2SD+

-Audio

-Bluetooth

-Bluetooth Low Power Mode

-Bluetooth Unique MAC Address

-Bluetooth Auto Reconnect (thanks tytung for all new bluetooth features)

-Camcorder (800x480)

-Camera (5MP)

-Call Recording with

-GPS (diem fix)

-Google Talk AV

-Hosts file to stop most web ads.

-LED Notification

-Phone

-ROM Manager Support

-RTL Language Support

-Wi-Fi + IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication

-Volume Up/Down rocker camera control

-USB File Transfer

-ADW Launcher (CM7 Stock)

-Native WIFI Tethering with or

-Wired Tethering with

-Adjustable CPU voltage via /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage This can help overclocking stability and battery usage.

Known issues:

-Auto backlight does work but custom auto backlight levels do not. This started occurring once LED Notifications began to work. They are both tied to the lights library but it will remain this way until a new lights library is available. I feel that this is the best middle ground because to me LED notifications are essential.

FAQ:

-Will a DFT flashable version be released? I feel that CWM is a superior way to flashing and for data backup/recovery. I never plan to release a DFT flashable version.

-Will you include navigon fix (libmedia.so). Currently this keeps CM7 based builds from booting.

-Why does the camcorder force close? Make sure you have the back camera selected.. It closes with the front camera selected (which this phone does not have).

-I have Blurry MMS: Set UserAgent to "NexusOne" in messaging.

-Where can I change MMS Max Size? This can be adjusted if you use handcent messaging, not within the stock messaging app.

-If you are getting an issue that nobody else seems to be having.. Check the md5sum of the file you downloaded, if it is not the same as posted re-download the .zip file and transfer it to your SD card again. File transfer corruption does happen and this is most likely the cause.

-Can I upgrade to a newer version without loosing my data/settings? Yes. Just make sure you back it up with CWM just in case something goes wrong. I have used the same data since before I released v1.0 on XDA. There should be no problem with keeping your data. But don't expect to come from another ROM and keep your data without issues.

-How can I adjust CPU voltage? Edit the user editable script in /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to change voltage values for the CPU. Values between 800-1350 are accepted for each CPU clock speed but don't expect 800 to be stable at 1190mhz. This script is executed upon startup. You can run it manually via adb by typing sh /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to see effects before a reboot. I would suggest only putting a stable script in this location, and having "test" scripts on your sdcard to try before replacing the one that is run on bootup.

-I get NAND Kernel open failed upon booting after flashing. You have picked the wrong version of the ROM for your bootloader. Make sure you pick the cLK version for cLK and MAGLDR for MAGLDR.

-What is changed in the nightlies? Check
, or

Voltage control script Information:

As you can see in my script, I adjusted to the lowest possible value that I found stable for my phone on each frequency. I feel that is the best way, however.. if you want a quick and easy way, you can also do it this way:

incrementing/decrementing all levels by a specified amount* (mV):

echo '-25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

echo '+25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

All you would have to do is delete everything in the current script, and just have + or - the value you would like.. it would apply it universally. To see current levels type cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels . All of these commands can be done via adb shell, gscript lite, or editing the init.d script I have provided. Make sure that you use a unix compatible text editor:
Notepad is NOT a unix compatible text editor
, use Notepad++ in windows.

Please read this before asking any questions:

Clean Install MAGLDR:

1. Task 29

2. Flash Radio(2.15 Recommended)

3. MAGLDR 1.13

4. MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 .zip with CWM

Install tutorials (thanks to unsinkable2):

Clean Installation

ROM or Kernel-Update

ROM-Update including CWM-Update

Clean Install cLK:

Follow Charmacas's tutorial

-Reference stirkac's cLK install guide if you are confused on any step along the way. You do not need a custom kernel/initrd update package. Everything you need for that is included in my cLK update .zip.

Optional

1. Install any optional CWM .zip files such as AngelDeath's Faster GPS Fix or another preferred kernel.

2. Install some CM7 Themes By UpwardSpiral

3. Tweak /system/etc/init.d/vdd_levels for stability or battery life!

4. Install SPL boot image

Optional SPL boot images (thanks to vodkinagdan):

-MAGLDR

-cLK

Download:

-Current Version v3.6.0:

MAGLDR md5sum 073f652afb52a8632483b4fcf57c0cfc: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

cLK md5sum dfaebaa40225213a1d8c48c093f6a56a: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

Thanks for the dedicated ad-free hosting:

-Kaffe4Eck - Mirror 1

-DannyBiker - Mirror 2

-SyLvEsTeR20007 - Mirror 3

-Shadovladek - Mirror 4

-Rofela - Mirror 5

New partition layouts for v3.2.0+:

-MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

-cLK 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

1. Backup with CWM

2. Flash new partition Layout

3. Restore /data/ only through advanced restore

4. Restore /sd-ext/ if you are using A2SD+

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 v3.2.0+ .zip with CWM

bearbeitet von electrictobi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

seadersn

hast du dort die wahl zwischen settings und provision? wenn ja, öffne die zip mit winrar, lösche die /system/app/provision.apk und flash sie so bearbeitete zip anschl. erneut. am besten boot und system partition vorher formatieren in cwm mounts and storage :wave:

ich versteh nicht, warum man nun immer noch ein build nutzt, das nicht für unser hd2 geschrieben wurde. sondern eben ein fremdes installiert, welches durch dateiaustausch auf dem hd2 gangbar gemacht wurde :-) v.a. da seit 3.*.* sich die probleme zu häufen scheinen, v.a. @ market; was höchstwahrscheinlich an dem fingerprint vom bravo liegt, der wohl nicht mehr so recht zum hd2 passt, da google marketänderungen (abfragen) eingeführt hat. das hd2 build muss zwar ähnlich dem bravo build mit fixes versehen werden, dafür sind die ganzen libs / treiber auf es zugeschnitten. und wenn da erstmal alles läuft wie es soll...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
storm77de

Nein da habe ich keine Auswahl.

Nun versuche ich mich grad an Deinem Rom MAGLDR Version: magldr-update-cm-7.0.2-LEO-signed.zip (92.3 MB)

Leider steht da nun schon seit 15 min der ladescreen mit dem android aufm skateboard und passiert nix weiter -.-

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
seadersn

hast du eine sdext partition installiert? stimmt die systemgröße mit testweise 135mb? cache 5mb, boot ebenfalls, sowie auch recovery; misc reicht 1mb.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
storm77de

hast du eine sdext partition installiert? stimmt die systemgröße mit testweise 135mb? cache 5mb, boot ebenfalls, sowie auch recovery; misc reicht 1mb.

ja alles wie es sein soll. ich habs nun nochmal ganz von vorn angefangen.

neue partitionen angelegt etc.. ich meld mich in deinen thread nochmal, wenns immer noch nicht geht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
HaPeWe_

ich versteh nicht, warum man nun immer noch ein build nutzt, das nicht für unser hd2 geschrieben wurde. sondern eben ein fremdes installiert, welches durch dateiaustausch auf dem hd2 gangbar gemacht wurde :-)

Die populärsten Builds sind nicht die saubersten, sondern die mit den coolsten Namen ... war doch bei den WM-ROMs auch nicht anders. :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luiguri

Hallo Alex2201, kein Problem, hatte ich auch schon mal gehabt, Akku raus nehmen und neu starten, dann sollte es gehen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
real.maxheadroom

Hab mit der Version 3.0.9 und 3.1 das Problem, dass ich kein Internet via UMTS/GPRS mehr bekomme. Noch jemand?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
johho

Hab mit der Version 3.0.9 und 3.1 das Problem, dass ich kein Internet via UMTS/GPRS mehr bekomme. Noch jemand?

JAP, genau dieses Problem habe ich seit heute Nachmittag. Heute Morgen lief noch alles perfekt, dann plötzlich wars Netz komplett weg (nur noch telefon), Datenverbindung nicht mehr möglich. weiss der Geier wieso...

Hat jemand zufällig eine Lösung (ausser neu Flashen)?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
real.maxheadroom

JAP, genau dieses Problem habe ich seit heute Nachmittag. Heute Morgen lief noch alles perfekt, dann plötzlich wars Netz komplett weg (nur noch telefon), Datenverbindung nicht mehr möglich. weiss der Geier wieso...

Hat jemand zufällig eine Lösung (ausser neu Flashen)?

Ich hab die 3.0.7 wieder drauf, da gehts.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
johho

Ich hab die 3.0.7 wieder drauf, da gehts.

.. so hab jetzt die 3.1.3 geflasht (von heute) jetzt gehts auch wieder.. mal sehen wie lange :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
real.maxheadroom

SoSo, auf 3.0.7. zurück, da ging das Internet einwandfrei. jetzt die 3.1.3 drüber, und auch hier gehts jetzt. Fehler liegt offenbar in der 3.0.9. - nur zur Info.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
obrasow

Kann mir Einer sagen wie ich die Vibration beim drücken auf die Tastatur einstellen kann??

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

Kann mir Einer sagen wie ich die Vibration beim drücken auf die Tastatur einstellen kann??

einstellungen --> sprache und tastatur --> obey haptic feedback.

kann auch etwas anders heißen, habe das cm7 htc leo rom! aber auf jedenfall irgendwas mit haptic feedback.... oder vibrieren bei tastendruck....(kommt auch auf deine tastatur drauf an! (beispeil wäre hier dei normale android tasta)tur

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

So.... hier ist auch mal wieder ein Update gekommen. Also wer Bock hat....Post#1!!

Hab die 3.1.3 drauf seit über ner Woche und bin restlos zufrieden!! Keinen einzigen Bug bis jetzt gefunden. Also geflasht wird erst wieder wenn es Probleme gibt!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
obrasow

Hab versucht von v3.2.0 auf v3.2.1 zu gehen aber hängt sich beim booten immer auf...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Hab versucht von v3.2.0 auf v3.2.1 zu gehen aber hängt sich beim booten immer auf...

Dadrüber wird bei den DEV´s auch schon diskutiert. Ist wohl schon bekannt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
denver01

Im ersten post bei denn DEV´s steht es groß geschriben was die lösung ist.

With the help of crawlingcity and rafpigna on IRC, I bring you my CyanogenMod 7 ROM flashable by CWM. A 140MB system partition and 4-5MB cache partition is optimal and is linked to later in my post. Any system partition over 140MB will work, but will leave less NAND space for /data/ (which means less room for internally installed applications). I plan to update this to the latest nightly frequently and keep up with the latest fixes. The purpose of this build is to port the latest stock CyanogenMod 7 Desire (bravo) base to HD2 with the minimal amount of changes required with no custom apps. Keep in mind that this is my personal build and I am sharing it with you.

New partition layouts for v3.0.0+:

-MAGLDR 130MB System/4MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.4) EDIT flash.cfg to 140MB for now until I can upload a new one. 130MB is NOT enough space with the newest version.

bearbeitet von denver01

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Allesfam

Hey Leude,

also ich hab mich jetzt auch endlich mal dazu durchringen können und meine alte (perfekte ?) Rom runterzuschmeißen und mir die TyphooN 3.2 zu installieren.

Soweit hat nach dem 2 mal alles auch geklappt nur habe ich immer noch keine Lösung für mein Problem mit dem internen Speichern gefunden.

Ich hab hier auch etliche Threads dazu durchgelesen wovon mir aber leider keiner so richtig geholfen hat.

Ich hab die SD karte mit der Angebotenen Version partioniert und unter Titanium Backup steht:

Inter: 290MB (230 MB frei)

SD-Karte: 952MB (21,6mb frei)

SD-Karte (A2SD) 959MB (834 mb frei)

Also sollten ja noch 834 mb für Apps frei sein wenn ich alles richtig verstanden habe. Wenn ich jetzt aber Asphalt 6 HD installieren möchte kommt eine Meldung das ich nicht genügend speicher hab um die 250mb zu installieren.

Hab ich hier irgendawas übersehen oder falsch verstanden?

Greetz AllesFAM

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

lade dir mal quick system info runter. ist genauer wie tit backup.

also von den app2sd werten her passts, aber mich wundert das auf deiner sd nur noch 21mb sind.

der app2sd speicher wäre ja intern und sd extern. sicherlich will das spiel noch paar daten auf die sd schmeißen die es nicht im internenh speicher brasucht und auf dieser ist aber kein platz mehr!!

also sd karte bisl entmüllen und dann nochmal probieren!!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag