Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
electrictobi

HD2-ROM - TyphooN CM 7

Frage

electrictobi

With the help of crawlingcity and rafpigna on IRC, I bring you my CyanogenMod 7 ROM flashable by CWM.
Currently A 150MB system partition and 5MB cache partition is required. Any system partition over 150MB will work, but will leave less NAND space for /data/ (which means less room for internally installed applications). The system partition size of this ROM used to be 125MB, but it has grown in size.
I plan to update this to the latest nightly frequently and keep up with the latest fixes. The purpose of this build is to port the latest stock CyanogenMod 7 Desire (bravo) base to HD2 with the minimal amount of changes required with no custom apps. Keep in mind that this is my personal build and I am sharing it with you.

Features:

-No Custom apps, all apps included that come stock with CM7

-3G / Data

-720P video playback

-A2SD+

-Apps running from SD even without A2SD+

-Audio

-Bluetooth

-Bluetooth Low Power Mode

-Bluetooth Unique MAC Address

-Bluetooth Auto Reconnect (thanks tytung for all new bluetooth features)

-Camcorder (800x480)

-Camera (5MP)

-Call Recording with

-GPS (diem fix)

-Google Talk AV

-Hosts file to stop most web ads.

-LED Notification

-Phone

-ROM Manager Support

-RTL Language Support

-Wi-Fi + IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication

-Volume Up/Down rocker camera control

-USB File Transfer

-ADW Launcher (CM7 Stock)

-Native WIFI Tethering with or

-Wired Tethering with

-Adjustable CPU voltage via /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage This can help overclocking stability and battery usage.

Known issues:

-Auto backlight does work but custom auto backlight levels do not. This started occurring once LED Notifications began to work. They are both tied to the lights library but it will remain this way until a new lights library is available. I feel that this is the best middle ground because to me LED notifications are essential.

FAQ:

-Will a DFT flashable version be released? I feel that CWM is a superior way to flashing and for data backup/recovery. I never plan to release a DFT flashable version.

-Will you include navigon fix (libmedia.so). Currently this keeps CM7 based builds from booting.

-Why does the camcorder force close? Make sure you have the back camera selected.. It closes with the front camera selected (which this phone does not have).

-I have Blurry MMS: Set UserAgent to "NexusOne" in messaging.

-Where can I change MMS Max Size? This can be adjusted if you use handcent messaging, not within the stock messaging app.

-If you are getting an issue that nobody else seems to be having.. Check the md5sum of the file you downloaded, if it is not the same as posted re-download the .zip file and transfer it to your SD card again. File transfer corruption does happen and this is most likely the cause.

-Can I upgrade to a newer version without loosing my data/settings? Yes. Just make sure you back it up with CWM just in case something goes wrong. I have used the same data since before I released v1.0 on XDA. There should be no problem with keeping your data. But don't expect to come from another ROM and keep your data without issues.

-How can I adjust CPU voltage? Edit the user editable script in /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to change voltage values for the CPU. Values between 800-1350 are accepted for each CPU clock speed but don't expect 800 to be stable at 1190mhz. This script is executed upon startup. You can run it manually via adb by typing sh /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to see effects before a reboot. I would suggest only putting a stable script in this location, and having "test" scripts on your sdcard to try before replacing the one that is run on bootup.

-I get NAND Kernel open failed upon booting after flashing. You have picked the wrong version of the ROM for your bootloader. Make sure you pick the cLK version for cLK and MAGLDR for MAGLDR.

-What is changed in the nightlies? Check
, or

Voltage control script Information:

As you can see in my script, I adjusted to the lowest possible value that I found stable for my phone on each frequency. I feel that is the best way, however.. if you want a quick and easy way, you can also do it this way:

incrementing/decrementing all levels by a specified amount* (mV):

echo '-25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

echo '+25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

All you would have to do is delete everything in the current script, and just have + or - the value you would like.. it would apply it universally. To see current levels type cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels . All of these commands can be done via adb shell, gscript lite, or editing the init.d script I have provided. Make sure that you use a unix compatible text editor:
Notepad is NOT a unix compatible text editor
, use Notepad++ in windows.

Please read this before asking any questions:

Clean Install MAGLDR:

1. Task 29

2. Flash Radio(2.15 Recommended)

3. MAGLDR 1.13

4. MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 .zip with CWM

Install tutorials (thanks to unsinkable2):

Clean Installation

ROM or Kernel-Update

ROM-Update including CWM-Update

Clean Install cLK:

Follow Charmacas's tutorial

-Reference stirkac's cLK install guide if you are confused on any step along the way. You do not need a custom kernel/initrd update package. Everything you need for that is included in my cLK update .zip.

Optional

1. Install any optional CWM .zip files such as AngelDeath's Faster GPS Fix or another preferred kernel.

2. Install some CM7 Themes By UpwardSpiral

3. Tweak /system/etc/init.d/vdd_levels for stability or battery life!

4. Install SPL boot image

Optional SPL boot images (thanks to vodkinagdan):

-MAGLDR

-cLK

Download:

-Current Version v3.6.0:

MAGLDR md5sum 073f652afb52a8632483b4fcf57c0cfc: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

cLK md5sum dfaebaa40225213a1d8c48c093f6a56a: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

Thanks for the dedicated ad-free hosting:

-Kaffe4Eck - Mirror 1

-DannyBiker - Mirror 2

-SyLvEsTeR20007 - Mirror 3

-Shadovladek - Mirror 4

-Rofela - Mirror 5

New partition layouts for v3.2.0+:

-MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

-cLK 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

1. Backup with CWM

2. Flash new partition Layout

3. Restore /data/ only through advanced restore

4. Restore /sd-ext/ if you are using A2SD+

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 v3.2.0+ .zip with CWM

bearbeitet von electrictobi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

electrictobi

jeden tag was neues.... so mag ich das!!!! damit man das flashen bzw updaten nicht verlernt!!! :icon_bigg:cool:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

jeden tag was neues.... so mag ich das!!!! damit man das flashen bzw updaten nicht verlernt!!! :icon_bigg:cool:

RICHTIG, der Akku soll ja nicht immer voll sein.:wave:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

habt ihr auch das Problem wenn ihr euch eine neue Version über CWM flasht das er sich beim CyanogenMod7 Bild fest frisst?? muss da immer erst nen Akku rausnehmen und neustarten, dann gehts.

Jetzt bei der 2.1.3 hab ich gleich beim neustarten den Akku raus und wieder rein getan und es ging beim ersten mal. komisch.........

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Hatte ich auch immer. Aber bei der 2.1.3 hat es gleich gestartet. Keine Ahnung wieso, aber der Fehler war jetzt weg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

Hatte ich auch immer. Aber bei der 2.1.3 hat es gleich gestartet. Keine Ahnung wieso, aber der Fehler war jetzt weg

da ja bei diesem build die LED oben nicht funktioniert habe ich versucht mir mit der App "LED ME KNOW" abhilfe zu schaffen. Leider funktioniert die aber auch nicht wirklich. Wie siehts bei euch aus??? Gibts andere gängige Ausweichmöglichkeiten???

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
paul2222

habe ich das jetzt richtig verstanden ? "Camcorder (800x480)" keine 720p aufnahmen ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
paul2222

oh ^^ bin ich hier dan wohl falsch habe das Galaxy S "kapute suchfunktion":biggrin:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
mag13

Was sind denn die Unterschiede zwischen cm_bravo_36 und cm_bravo_37?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Dominic83

37 ist größer als 36....

Cyanogen bringt jede Nacht ein Update (Nightly Updates).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
mag13

Und was ist jetzt bei diesem Update anders? Außer das es größer ist ;-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

hat keiner von euch das problem mit der led anzeige???

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Bei mir funktioniert LED me know. Muss nur nach jedem Flash neu eingestellt werden :sad:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

An alle mit Problemem bei der LED Notification:

v2.2 ist draußen

v2.2: Updated to cm_bravo_38 base. Fixed LED Notifications thanks to gpc/tytung

Leider nur mit der roten LED. Aber was soll´s. Hauptsache es geht ohne Zusatzprogram:rockout:

bearbeitet von Don Hugo alt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

hab mir jetzt mal den ROM MANAGER Premium. Wollte es versuchen mit selbigen auf version 2.2 zu updaten. er bringt mir aber immer "keine update für dieses Rom gefunden". Wieso das denn???

Funktioniert das ding denn überhaupt bei uns auf HD2????

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

nein der rommanager funktioniert nicht mit dem HD2

sinnlos!!!!!!!!!! und warum ist er da als app mit bei diesen rom eingekocht???

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
fabiogrotte85

hallo habt ihr netz mit dieser rom?

ich hab maximal ein strich oder garnix? woran kann es liegen? geh kurz wieder zu die mdj version, vielleicht liegt es an o2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

hallo habt ihr netz mit dieser rom?

ich hab maximal ein strich oder garnix? woran kann es liegen? geh kurz wieder zu die mdj version, vielleicht liegt es an o2

vielleicht gibts bei dir kein netz??? :biggrin:

also ich hab vodafone und hab volle hanne!!!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag