Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
electrictobi

HD2-ROM - TyphooN CM 7

Frage

electrictobi

With the help of crawlingcity and rafpigna on IRC, I bring you my CyanogenMod 7 ROM flashable by CWM.
Currently A 150MB system partition and 5MB cache partition is required. Any system partition over 150MB will work, but will leave less NAND space for /data/ (which means less room for internally installed applications). The system partition size of this ROM used to be 125MB, but it has grown in size.
I plan to update this to the latest nightly frequently and keep up with the latest fixes. The purpose of this build is to port the latest stock CyanogenMod 7 Desire (bravo) base to HD2 with the minimal amount of changes required with no custom apps. Keep in mind that this is my personal build and I am sharing it with you.

Features:

-No Custom apps, all apps included that come stock with CM7

-3G / Data

-720P video playback

-A2SD+

-Apps running from SD even without A2SD+

-Audio

-Bluetooth

-Bluetooth Low Power Mode

-Bluetooth Unique MAC Address

-Bluetooth Auto Reconnect (thanks tytung for all new bluetooth features)

-Camcorder (800x480)

-Camera (5MP)

-Call Recording with

-GPS (diem fix)

-Google Talk AV

-Hosts file to stop most web ads.

-LED Notification

-Phone

-ROM Manager Support

-RTL Language Support

-Wi-Fi + IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication

-Volume Up/Down rocker camera control

-USB File Transfer

-ADW Launcher (CM7 Stock)

-Native WIFI Tethering with or

-Wired Tethering with

-Adjustable CPU voltage via /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage This can help overclocking stability and battery usage.

Known issues:

-Auto backlight does work but custom auto backlight levels do not. This started occurring once LED Notifications began to work. They are both tied to the lights library but it will remain this way until a new lights library is available. I feel that this is the best middle ground because to me LED notifications are essential.

FAQ:

-Will a DFT flashable version be released? I feel that CWM is a superior way to flashing and for data backup/recovery. I never plan to release a DFT flashable version.

-Will you include navigon fix (libmedia.so). Currently this keeps CM7 based builds from booting.

-Why does the camcorder force close? Make sure you have the back camera selected.. It closes with the front camera selected (which this phone does not have).

-I have Blurry MMS: Set UserAgent to "NexusOne" in messaging.

-Where can I change MMS Max Size? This can be adjusted if you use handcent messaging, not within the stock messaging app.

-If you are getting an issue that nobody else seems to be having.. Check the md5sum of the file you downloaded, if it is not the same as posted re-download the .zip file and transfer it to your SD card again. File transfer corruption does happen and this is most likely the cause.

-Can I upgrade to a newer version without loosing my data/settings? Yes. Just make sure you back it up with CWM just in case something goes wrong. I have used the same data since before I released v1.0 on XDA. There should be no problem with keeping your data. But don't expect to come from another ROM and keep your data without issues.

-How can I adjust CPU voltage? Edit the user editable script in /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to change voltage values for the CPU. Values between 800-1350 are accepted for each CPU clock speed but don't expect 800 to be stable at 1190mhz. This script is executed upon startup. You can run it manually via adb by typing sh /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to see effects before a reboot. I would suggest only putting a stable script in this location, and having "test" scripts on your sdcard to try before replacing the one that is run on bootup.

-I get NAND Kernel open failed upon booting after flashing. You have picked the wrong version of the ROM for your bootloader. Make sure you pick the cLK version for cLK and MAGLDR for MAGLDR.

-What is changed in the nightlies? Check
, or

Voltage control script Information:

As you can see in my script, I adjusted to the lowest possible value that I found stable for my phone on each frequency. I feel that is the best way, however.. if you want a quick and easy way, you can also do it this way:

incrementing/decrementing all levels by a specified amount* (mV):

echo '-25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

echo '+25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

All you would have to do is delete everything in the current script, and just have + or - the value you would like.. it would apply it universally. To see current levels type cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels . All of these commands can be done via adb shell, gscript lite, or editing the init.d script I have provided. Make sure that you use a unix compatible text editor:
Notepad is NOT a unix compatible text editor
, use Notepad++ in windows.

Please read this before asking any questions:

Clean Install MAGLDR:

1. Task 29

2. Flash Radio(2.15 Recommended)

3. MAGLDR 1.13

4. MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 .zip with CWM

Install tutorials (thanks to unsinkable2):

Clean Installation

ROM or Kernel-Update

ROM-Update including CWM-Update

Clean Install cLK:

Follow Charmacas's tutorial

-Reference stirkac's cLK install guide if you are confused on any step along the way. You do not need a custom kernel/initrd update package. Everything you need for that is included in my cLK update .zip.

Optional

1. Install any optional CWM .zip files such as AngelDeath's Faster GPS Fix or another preferred kernel.

2. Install some CM7 Themes By UpwardSpiral

3. Tweak /system/etc/init.d/vdd_levels for stability or battery life!

4. Install SPL boot image

Optional SPL boot images (thanks to vodkinagdan):

-MAGLDR

-cLK

Download:

-Current Version v3.6.0:

MAGLDR md5sum 073f652afb52a8632483b4fcf57c0cfc: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

cLK md5sum dfaebaa40225213a1d8c48c093f6a56a: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

Thanks for the dedicated ad-free hosting:

-Kaffe4Eck - Mirror 1

-DannyBiker - Mirror 2

-SyLvEsTeR20007 - Mirror 3

-Shadovladek - Mirror 4

-Rofela - Mirror 5

New partition layouts for v3.2.0+:

-MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

-cLK 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

1. Backup with CWM

2. Flash new partition Layout

3. Restore /data/ only through advanced restore

4. Restore /sd-ext/ if you are using A2SD+

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 v3.2.0+ .zip with CWM

bearbeitet von electrictobi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

diamond123

hallo,

ich versuche nun vergebens die aktuelle Version (v3.8.9) zu installieren.

befolge die Schritte der Anleitung- zusätzlich installiere ich 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip zur richtigen Speicherplatzerweiterung. Die Installation klappt auch einwandfrei. Wenn ich das Handy aber einmal einrichte und dann erneut starte - gelange ich wieder zum Startbildschirm (Sprache auswählen) und werde aufgefordert nochmal das Handy einzurichten.. etwas seltsam!

benutze

radio 2.15.50.14

150 MB /5 MB Cache wie angegeben

kann mir einer helfen?! woran liegts?!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Fietze
zusätzlich installiere ich 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip zur richtigen Speicherplatzerweiterung. Die Installation klappt auch einwandfrei.
Hast du zuvor die SD Karte partitioniert? Ohne klappt die Erweiterung sowieso nicht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
diamond123

ja das habe ich auch getan (ext3), wird mir auch unter der App-Verwaltung angezeigt der zusätzliche Speicherplatz!

macht es sinn nochmal vorher die WinMobile 6.5. zu flashen und dann zurück?! ich denke mal FullWipe (Task29) sollte doch reichen...?!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Fietze

macht es sinn nochmal vorher die WinMobile 6.5. zu flashen und dann zurück?! ich denke mal FullWipe (Task29) sollte doch reichen...?!
Jupp!

Wenn du aber das Layout richtig angelegt hast reicht auch ein Fullwipe aus:

Fullwipe im CWM (Recovery)

wipe data/factory reset

unter "mounts and storages"

format system

format boot

format cache

Da fällt mir auch die Lösung deines Probs gerade ein!

Das Typhoon hat schon a2sd eingebaut, deshalb darfst du dieses Script nicht flashen!!!

1. Den Fullwipe im CWM durchführen

2. Das Rom flashen

Thats all!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
diamond123

Jupp!

Wenn du aber das Layout richtig angelegt hast reicht auch ein Fullwipe aus:Da fällt mir auch die Lösung deines Probs gerade ein!

Das Typhoon hat schon a2sd eingebaut, deshalb darfst du dieses Script nicht flashen!!!

1. Den Fullwipe im CWM durchführen

2. Das Rom flashen

Thats all!!

das problem mit dem Startbildschirm scheint damit wohl gelöst zu sein - habe auf die schnelle gebootet und es hat geklappt..

bei den einstellungen zeigt er mir dass ich noch 252 MB freien Speicherplatz zur Verfügung hätte.. aber alleine 1GB sind auf der Partition der SD Karte.. zeigt er es mir nur nicht korrekt an?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Fietze

Zeigt er nicht korrekt an.

Installiere ein paar Apps. Du wirst sehen das der interne Speicher sich kaum füllt.

Dann mache mal Titanium Backup drauf. Die APP sollte dir die Ext anzeigen. Macht sie aber auch nicht immer.

Sent from my Pixeldroid-Leo using Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag