marwin

Root Huawei P8 GRA-L09 mit LOCKED bootloader Offizielle methode Huawei

marwin

Original Artikel xda-dev Quelle

Hello my friends,

I bring you another great present I found in Huawei Uganda.

You must download this file from Huawei server : https://download-c.huawei.com/downloa...version=100498

Inside this file you will find several directories (8). In the first one you will find the first official ROM for Europe, a /vendor/dload/update.app to modify /Cust (used for debranding) and /Root/update.app

So, if you want simply Root your P8, you only need to apply /Root/update.app as an update. You must copy update.app in /dload folder of your SD card and you apply the update locally or with the three buttons method.

This should work for all Android 5.0 versions and for all customizations for global regions and carriers. This sould also work on GRA-UL00 and Android 5.1.1 but I haven't tested yet.

Now, in the other 7 directories inside this file, you will find drivers, software, utilities, documents (in MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, RAR and ZIP files). Even inside some MS Excel there're other documents in MS Word, PDF, RAR and ZIP format).

These 7 extra directories will be very helpful for ROM cooking and experts.

This file is a technical file for Huawei. Make a copy and upload it somewhere just in case Huawei delete it. For the moment, just enjoy it!

PS: After downloading file GRA-L09 V100R001C432B031.rar when you try to open it, you will get RAR end of file error. Don't worry. It's not important. After inspection, on directory #8, there're are 3 sub-directories but you will read only #1 and #2. #3 will be lost in extraction. It contained just a MS Excel file

Der Download ist sehr langsam bei 1,8GB dauert es entsprechend.

Version: GRA-L09 V100R001C432B031

(mehr kann ich noch nicht sagen da der Download noch etwa 2h dauert)

Download link (extrahiert) https://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=47595&version=100498

bearbeitet von marwin
download link

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
marwin

bei b200 kannst du die Methode verwenden die im Thread rooten erklärt wird.

Funktioniert sogar mit TWRP

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag