Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Luqutus

Samsung Galaxy S2 - SiyahKernel v3.x.x ICS only; I9100

Luqutus

Das warten hat ein Ende!!!

Samsung i9100 ICS Kernel Sources

Posted on March 19, 2012

Samsung i9100 ICS kernel sources are released.

and it compiles :) (just finished compiling)

-rw-rw-r– 1 gm gm 7416400 2012-03-19 15:27 zImage

I’ll just need some time tonight :)

Sent from my Gameboy Color with Zelda in Slot1

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

bearbeitet von Corvinus77

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
helomoto4

Gibt es schon einen Thread zu:

https://www.handy-faq.de/forum/galaxy_s2_custom_roms/243363-beginnt_kernel_produktion_fuer_ics.html

PS: ich brauche immer noch Hilfe!

Ich brauche mal eure Hilfe:

da bei gokhanmoral.com stand, dass man diese extweak App benutzen sollte, habe ich mir die mal runtergeladen und die gestartet. Schön und gut, brauche ich nicht, da:

ich bereits Voltage Control habe.

So, nun sind aber allehand einstellungen von Voltage control verschwunden, ich kann nur noch im Hauptbildschirm die Taktung (min, max), den CPU Governor und den I/O Scheduler verändern, sowie auf der folgenden Seite die Spannungen und den FSB

Der Rest fehlt !!

Was für Einstellungen muss diese ExTweak app geändert haben, damit sowas passieren kann?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Hallo,

hab mal den 2.6.14 drauf gemacht. Seit dem komme ich nicht mehr in CWM?

Den 2.6.13 wieder drauf, dass gleiche Spiel , - und nun?

Gruß,

Fred.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
toxicOne

Anderen Kernel via Odin flashen...

Gruß toxicOne

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Anderen Kernel via Odin flashen...

Gruß toxicOne

Hallo,

leider ohne Erfolg, hab einige Kernel probiert.

Hab dann die Litening_Rom mit Odin aufgespielt, dann ging`s.

Gruß,

Fred

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

SiyahKernel v3.0beta7 for ICS

Do not use this kernel with a Gingerbread ROM. use v2.6.14 or v2.6.13 with GB. v3.0 is for ICS only.

SiyahKernel v3.0rc1

Gepostet am 02.04.12

I recommend you to go into CWM Recovery and “Reset ExTweaks profiles” (in kernel specific options menu) after flashing the kernel.

Ich empfehle Ihnen, nach dem Flashen des Kernels in das CWM Recovery zu gehen und "Reset ExTweaks Profile" (im Kernel-spezifische Optionen-Menü) durchzuführen.

Changelog:

• * *used lights.exynos4.so which supports both Samsung and CM9 ROMs (thanks to myfluxi for making necessary modifications on it for CM9 part)
  • * *added back BLN support for CM9 based ROMs.
  • * *fixed touch screen sensitivity problem while charging
  • * *fixed CPU scaling problem and sleep-of-death issues with screen-scaling (script or SetCPU) (thanks to Entropy512 to find the main reason of the problem. I have modified my code based on his patch and removed my previous workarounds)
  • * *ondemand governor is ondemandx now (it has a default screen-off profile with upper limit of 500MHz, configurable with ExTweaks app)
  • * *J4FS module (thanks to hardcore). I think Hellcat has an app in the market to let you change boot logo and that app needs this module to mount /mnt/.lfs
  • * *battery and performance defaults for uci.sh interface. the defaults are located in /res/customconfig folder. you can either copy them over /data/.siyah/default.profile or *use “kernel specific options” menu in the recovery to select one of them as the active profile.
  • * *fixed MTP. It will work both on Samsung and CM9 now.
  • * *a new, hotplug aware governor… I didn’t test it much but the code seems good. The only negative issue I noticed so far is that it is from Samsung :) (thanks to AndreiLux@XDA for giving the heads up)
  • * *MIUIv4, cMIUI and AdyScorpiusMIUI support. (not fully tested though)
  • * *Added auto-install of ntfs-3g binary and we are back to XZ compression because of this addition, but with -1 flag to have fastest xz decompression.

Special thanks to droidphile@XDA for his great help on testing this rc1. He had hundreds of SODs :)

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

DOWNLOAD ZIP (for CWM Recovery)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

SiyahKernel v3.0beta7

Posted am 27.03.2012

Changelog:

• LZO compression for faster booting
  • SLQB
  • Charge current interface (thanks to Entropy512). You can now use currentwidget to see how fast your devices is being charged.
  • Tegrak’s 2ndCore app support (thanks to pulser_g2@XDA) + ExTweaks interface to disable/enable/force hotplugging second core.
  • arm topology support (sched_mc) from linaro
  • CGROUP_TIMER_SLACK
  • enabled last_kmesg
  • lowered GPU lowest voltage level to 800mV
  • fixed hotplug rate setting in ExTweaks
  • removed autocopying of liblights for CM9 and clones. I will provide separate lights library for those ROMs
  • removed ntfs-3g binary from the kernel because we exceed 8MB size with LZO compression which is the fastest one. I’ll provide it as a CWM-flashable zip later.
  • fixed blank screen problem with custom dpi on cm9 based ROMs.
  • disabled MTP support for CM9 ROMs temporarily. use this app to get mass storage working on CM9: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389375
  • fixed low benchmark with higher frequencies

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

----------------------------------------------------------------

SiyahKernel v3.0beta6

Posted am 23.03.2012

I recommend you to reset extweaks settings from CWM Recovery advanced menu after flashing this kernel.

Changelog:

• removed some tweaks to have better performance (sounds weird? yes, it does)
  • rebooting into download mode with cm9 phone options menu (holding the power button) is now working (yes, I am on CM9 now)
  • “Reset customconfig profiles” in CWM recovery “advanced” menu.
  • XZ compression
  • fixed MTP problem in CyanogenMod. (Thanks to codeworkx. Although I didn’t do exactly what he suggested his suggestion made this possible). I hope I didn’t break Samsung part ;)
  • RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM
  • fixed adb in recovery mode
  • optimized CRC algorithm
  • CONFIG_TINY_SHMEM
  • removed powersave and userspace governors
  • enabled IKCONFIG

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

-----------------------------------------

SiyahKernel v3.0beta5

Changelog:

fixed GPU overclocking/undervolting problems

I think I fixed the problems with brightness curve (line actually, but it may not be completely linear because of min_bl setting. therefore, I still call it curve. I was thinking about making it a second order polynomial.anyway.. this works and one my CS instructors told me to leave something alone if it worked. almost all of my EE instructors think otherwise… well… we’ll see)

some extweaks fixes (i/o schedulers added, some descriptions modified)

compiled with linaro toolchain 4.5-2012.03

CIFS

fixed overclocking problem (not using freq > 1200MHz)

Gefixte Version:

.tar

https://gokhanmoral.desean.net/siyahkernel/v3.0/Siyah-v3.0b5.tar

.Zip

https://gokhanmoral.desean.net/siyahkernel/v3.0/Siyah-v3.0b5-CWM.zip

edit: Scheint jetzt wirklich mit CM9 zu funktionieren. Bei mir geht's zumindest.

MTP klappt damit unter CM9 aber wieder nicht. Ich kann damit aber leben da ich jetzt wenigstens nicht mehr diese Performance Schwankungen wie mit dem Standard Kernel habe.

--------------------------------------------

SiyahKernel v3.0beta4 (for ICS only)

Posted on March 20, 2012

changelog:

• full BLN support
  • fixed brightness problems
  • added SIO(default) and VR I/O schedulers
  • some config changes (RCU boost, autogroup, etc)
  • fixed recovery problems. I advice you to recreate nandroid backups that you have created with beta versions or you’ll have to create md5 checksums manually. sorry for that. I noticed that I left some part of a script commented out while trying dual booting.
  • experimental mtp modifications to support both samsung and cm9 roms (thanks to codeworkx for the suggestion). If it doesn’t work cm9 guys will have to wait until I find some more time to fix it.

Known problems:

• this kernel doesn’t support any samsung rom prior to LPQ (this is not a problem but I wanted to mention this first)
  • you may have to use another bootloader to use this kernel (details @ XDA thread)
  • overclocking still have some problems. I will try to solve it in the next release. cpu doesn’t scale to higher frequencies

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SiyahKernel v3.0beta3 (for ICS only)

Posted on March 20, 2012

beta versions are tested (if they are tested at all :) ) only on stock samsung rom.

I highly recommend you to flash siyah-resetdefaultprofile.zip just after you flash this kernel.

Changelog:

• enabled overclocking again. I hope that I have managed to prevent the usage of 1400 and 1600MHz steps during and after boot, until the user sets them as the highest level.
  • fm radio should be working now
  • removed deep sleep parameters (cpu and busfreq levels)
  • re-enabled the missing governors in beta2 (lulzactive, conservative,smartassV2 and interactive)
  • disabled smooth_scaling on lulzactive and interactive governors, as it was in GB kernel
  • fixed undervolting problems.
  • lzma compression to have a smaller image to save bandwidth at the cost of a bit slower boot time.
  • re-enabled BLN support, but we still need liblights.

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

Dachte man könne jetzt mal ein eigene Thread für die Siyah Android ICS Kernel aufmachen?

bearbeitet von Luqutus

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Deine Links funktionieren nicht. HTTP 404 Website nicht gefunden.....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Nagut, ich habe noch SiyahKernel ICS-R 3.0alpha7-LPQ drauf. Damit läuft mein Telefon auch super.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Ersten Post gefixt.

Beta 3 ist verfügbar.

Sent from my Gameboy Color with Zelda in Slot1.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Gerade im xda thread von ihm gefunden.

good news: bln is working.

thanks to krarvind for compiling it for me.

I'll release beta4 with autoinstall of liblights.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Hallo,

ich hab den neuen mal drauf gemacht, - läuft.

Hab allerdings mit Quadrant nur noch 3500, mit dem se.infra@SEP bin ich auf 4250. (Lite`ning ROM v 2.0, LPQ 4.0.3)

Gruß,

Fred

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Das ist die 3 beta, da darf man noch nicht zuviel von erwarten.

Die source ist erst 1,5 Tage draußen.

Denke da wird noch eine Steigerung kommen.

Und ein bench ist noch lange nicht alles.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Das ist die 3 beta, da darf man noch nicht zuviel von erwarten.

Denke da wird noch eine Steigerung kommen.

Denke ich auch.

Gruß,

Fred

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
IgiBaer

habe nun diesen kernel installiert, bln geht bei mir nicht ...... was hab ich falsch gemacht ?, bzw hab ich das überhaupt richtig verstanden das bln damit unterstützt wird ?

lieben Gruss

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Ab beta 4 soll bln kommen.

Aktuell sind wir bei beta 3

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
IgiBaer

also ich habe nun beta4 draufgeladen, als rom benutze ich den rommix von rush, die bln unterstützung kann ich leider nicht bestätigen ;-) . es sei dem ich bin zu doof :-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

na das wollen wir doch nicht hoffen!?!

Hast du dir die bln app aus dem store runterladen und und bln Darin aktiviert?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
nexuscore

hab die b4 vom Kernel drauf und BLN funktioniert.

(BLN Control Pro)

Auch die hinzugefügten CPU Governor und die I/O Sheduler funktionieren 1a :)

Für ne Beta läuft das alles echt schon recht gut, freu mich auf die Final :)

grüße aus Bremen

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen und Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung. Wir haben Cookies auf deinem Gerät platziert, um die Bedienung dieser Website zu verbessern. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist.