R4Sh

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Sentinel Rom

R4Sh

[ROM][24/12/13]SentinelROM v6.00-CM11 Source-Fast, Stable, Battery[GPL]

sentinelrom.png

Internetseite des Entwicklers:

XDA Thread:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=40687242&postcount=1

Welcome to SentinelROM for Samsung Galaxy SIII (International Version -i9300 ONLY). Compiled from modded CM11 source. Android 4.4.

This is one of the most popular ROMs for Nexus 10, Nexus 7, Nexus 4 and HTC One X, and Samsung Galaxy SIII.

phonehome.png

This ROM is compiled from CyanogenMod 11 with all the features you get in a CM11 ROM, plus the following features.

Zip Aligned

Compiled from latest CyanogenMod 11 source by me, not a 'cooked ROM'.

Increased volume (not quiet like most CM based ROMs)

LMT Pie Controls

Improved Web Browsing performance

Improved 3D gaming performance

Amazing battery life

Additional theming and UI customisation

FAST support via this page and our Facebook Page

A free copy of my music player app

details.png

This ROM has been built to enhance the CyanogenMod 11 experience, with faster gaming and web browsing performance (no choppyness in Chrome too!) and best of all, extreme battery life.

Countless hours have been spent making tweaks to settings to squeeze the most performance I can find out of this ROM while still providing excellent battery life and without the dangers of overclocking and kernel level tweaking.

I compile this ROM and Kernel from the latest CyanogenMod source code, add my various tweaks and adjustments, then test for stability, so you get all the benefits of CyanogenMod 11, plus my tweaks and extras, all without the instability and inconvenience of flashing CyanogenMod nightlies (which are not designed specifically for the SGS3 like my ROM is.

The kernel source is available from the CyanogenMod's GitHub.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod

screenshots.png

antutui7300.jpg

lockscreensgs3.pngaboutsgs3.png

bugs.png

None that I am aware of. Please report any bugs you find.

installation.png

If installing for the first time:

To install this ROM you will need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom Recovery such as TWRP or ClockWorkMod installed (personally I recommend TWRP, I have had issues with restoring backups using CWM).

Copy the downloaded SentinelROM zip to your Internal Storage.

Boot into your custom recovery

Back up your stock ROM

Enter custom recovery

Factory Reset and wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache

Format System Partition

Install the ROM

Install GAPPS package

Reboot. First boot can take up to 5 minutes.

Important: After installation you will be asked if you want to turn on CyanogenMod Statistics, please leave it off as this is an unofficial/modified build.

Note: Use of titanium backup to restore apps and data from another ROM is not recommended, and is the source of 90% of user issues, especially when it comes to battery life. Do so at your own risk.

You may flash other kernels as you wish via recovery. Remember to also flash the correct libraries for any 3rd party kernels. Instructions will be given by the Kernel author. NOTE: Updating the ROM via OTA will also overwrite any custom Kernels you have installed.

Viel Spaß beim ausprobieren!!! Ich übernehme keine Garantie für evtl entstehende Schäden. Alle Angaben sind von der Internetseite des Herstellers und aus dem XDA-Thread.

bearbeitet von R4Sh
Update auf V6.00 CM 11
  • Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
R4Sh

Ich nutze diese Rom jetzt seit einigen Monaten, erst mit Android 4.2.2 und jetzt seit ca. 1 Woche auf Android 4.3.

Ich finde die Rom ist schon sehr alltagstauglich. Bugs habe ich bisher kaum gefunden, nur typischen CM Bugs.

Diese Rom ist mit Abstand die schnellste ROM, welche ich bisher drauf hatte.

Aus diesem Grund wollte ich euch die Rom auch hier mal vorstellen, damit ihr alle auf den Genuß dieser Rom kommt :)

Viel Spaß!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
chris264

Guten Morgen,

Vielen Dank für die Vorstellung der Rom. Hoffe der Thread findet Anklang.

Vielleicht kannst du noch was zum Akku sagen. Welchen Kernel nutzt du?

Lg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
R4Sh

Also der Akku hält bei wie bei jeder anderen cm rom ca. 1 Tag durch. Datenverbindung den ganzen Tag an. Display On Zeit ca. 3 - 4 Stunden. Allerdings mit etwas höherer Helligkeit.

Noch ist es der Standard-Kernel. Als nächstes werde ich den Googy-Max Kernel mal testen.

LG

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
R4Sh

Version 6.00 mit cm11 4.4.2 ist im beta test und wird sicherlich in den nächsten Tagen erscheinen.

Zitat von sentinel:

Beta testing is underway. just waiting on some more info regarding battery life and I'll be good to launch

Wird sicherlich ne gute rom!

LG

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag