★ Messaging App Screen On/Off Toggle

★ Modified TouchWiz Launcher For Extra Speed

★ No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod

★ More Than 488 Fonts For You To Choose From

★ Samsung All Apps Multi-Window Manager App

★ Device Status Info "Official" Instead Of "Custom" Mod

★ Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs

★ Extended Power Menu With Recovery, Download, And Flashlight Options

★ Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call.

★ Use The Camera To Take Pictures While On A Call

★ My Modified Darthstalker Wallpaper Chooser App With 80+ Wallpapers

★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Long Text Has Been Disabled

★ Save And Restore Text Messages Using The Messaging App

★ Youtube App With Screen While Off Playback

★ Adobe Flash Player Support [Third Party Browsers Only]

★ Increased SMS Hour Limit By 1000

★ International Samsung Stock Shutdown QMG

★ Custom Themed "Android Version" Easter Egg

★ Custom Darthstalker Bootanimation + Ringtone

★ Jellybean Has Project Butter But I Present You "PROJECT FLOW" [silky Smooth UI]!

★ Faster USB Storage SD-Card Read/Write/Transfer Speeds

★ Darth Vader Default Background And Lockscreen Wallpaper

AROMA INSTALLER FEATURES

FULL MULTI-CARRIER SUPPORT FOR T-MOBILE (USA), ATT (USA), T-MOBILE/ATT CANADIAN VARIANTS, INTERNATIONAL GT-i9505, VERIZON, SPRINT, AND US CELLULAR!

- Pick Your Carrier And The Carrier Specific Needed Files Will Be Installed.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS TEXT

- Added In A Installation Instructions Text With Notes To Let You Know How To Install The Rom Properly.

AROMA INSTALLER INTERFACE THEMES

- You Have A Choice To Pick Unthemed, MIUI, ICS, MIUI4, TOUCHWIZ, AND FRANZYROY.

CHANGELOG TEXT

- Added In A Changelog Text So You Can See What Was Added During Each Rom Version Release.

WIPE AND APPS METHOD

Full Wipe Method, No Wipe Method, Apps And Addons Method.

AROMA MENU OPTIONS

Run Rom Install, System Information, Changelog, EFS Backup, Restore EFS Backup, Exit Aroma Installer.

CHOICE OF SAMSUNG APPS

AllShare Play, Samsung Kies, Samsung Hub, Samsung Account, Samsung Group Play, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, S-Translator, Polaris Office, Voice Recorder, SMemo, Samsung Optical Reader, Samsung WatchON, S-Health.

GOOGLE APPS [sOME HAVE THEMED/UN-THEMED OPTIONS!]

Google Mail, Google Maps, Google Now, Google Play Music, Google+, Google Streets, Google Hangouts, Google Play Store, Youtube, Google Keep, Google Play Games.

CAMERA AND GALLERYS

S4 Stock Camera, Google Edition Camera, CyanogenMod's Focal Camera, Moto X Camera, S4 Stock Gallery.

FILE MANAGERS

Stock My Files, CyanogenMod File Manager, ES File Manager, MIUI File Explorer.

LAUNCHERS

Stock TouchWiz Launcher, Stock TouchWiz Launcher W/ Wallpaper Scrolling, 5x6 TouchWiz Launcher, 5x6 TouchWiz Launcher W/ Wallpaper Scrolling, Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, MIUI Launcher, LMT "Pie" Launcher.

KEYBOARDS

Samsung Keyboard, Swype Keyboard, Black Themed Samsung Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard, Google Keyboard.

MUSIC PLAYERS

Stock Music Player, Apollo Music Player, Miui Music Player.

BROWSERS

Stock Browser, AOSP Browser, Chrome Browser.

ADDITIONAL APPS

Flipboard, T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, AdAway, TricksterMOD, TubeMate, MovieTube, Hide It Pro, Pics Art, DPI Changer.

WIDGETS

AccuWeather Widget, Alarm Clock Widget, Digital Clock Widget, Dual Clock Widget, Yahoo Widgets, News And Weather Genie Widget.

LENS FLARE LOCKSCREEN LOCKRING THEMES

Stock, Blue Rings, Green Rings, Red Rings, White Rings, Lightning Rings.

REVERT FONT, VOLUME BOOSTING SOUND HACK, BOOT SOUND OPTIONS

Revert Font Option: Yes - To Revert To Stock Font, No - To Stay With The Sony Sketch Font.

Volume Boosting Sound Hack Options: Stock - Moderate - Moderate Lite - Very Loud.

Darthstalker Boot Sound Option: Yes - To Add The Bootanimation Sound, No - Have No Bootanimation Sound.

KERNELS FOR ALL CARRIERS

T-Mobile (USA): Infamous T-Mobile Kernel

ATT (USA): Infamous ATT Kernel

T-Mobile (Canada): Infamous T-Mobile Canada Kernel

ATT (Canada): Infamous ATT Canada Kernel

International GT-i9505: Ktoonsez GT-I9505 Kernel

Verizon: Elite Verizon Kernel

Sprint: Ktoonsez Sprint Kernel

US Cellular: Ktoonsez US Cellular Kernel

KNOWN ISSUES

- None So Far...

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

I Recommend TWRP Recovery/You Can Also Use Any CWM Based Recovery. [Make Sure You Have The Latest Recovery Version Or The Most Stable One!]

...ALWAYS USE THE "FULL WIPE" METHOD IN THE AROMA INSTALLER WHILE FLASHING THE ROM/UPDATES...

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

* First Thing To Do... Do A Nandroid Backup!

* Download DARTHSTALKER S4 Rom.

* Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.

* Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.

* While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".

* Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".

* Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".

* Install Rom To Go Into The Rom's Aroma Installer.

* Choose The "Full Wipe" Method.

* Choose Any Of The Apps You Want.

* Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.

* The Aroma Installer Will Then Reboot Your Device.

* Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!

* After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

* Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER S4!

CWM BASED RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

* First Thing To Do... Do A Nandroid Backup!

* Download DARTHSTALKER S4 Rom.

* Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.

* Now Reboot Into CWM Recovery.

* While In CWM Recovery, Wipe "Data/Factory Reset".

* Next "Wipe Cache Partition".

* Go Into "Advanced" And Then "Wipe Dalvik Cache".

* Go Into "Mounts And Storage" And Then "Format/System".

* Install Rom To Go Into The Rom's Aroma Installer.

* Choose The "Full Wipe" Method.

* Choose Any Of The Apps You Want.

* Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.

* The Aroma Installer Will Then Reboot Your Device.

* Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!

* After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

* Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER S4!

CHANGELOG

★ 5.23.2013

- INITIAL RELEASE DARTHSTALKER S4 VERSION 1

★ 5.26.2013

- Implemented A Lot Of Galaxy S4 Stock Camera App Mods Such As Camera "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alert Disabled, Camera "Low Battery" Alert Disabled, Camera "Can't Use Flash On Low Battery" Alert Disabled, Camera Power And Volume Keys As A Shutter, Camera "Action Shot" Shooting Mode Volume Keys As A Shutter, Camera "Panorama" Shooting Mode Volume Keys As A Shutter, Camera "Timer" Shooting Mode Volume Keys As A Shutter, Camcorder "Can't Use Flash On Low Battery" Alert Disabled, And Camcorder "Low Battery" Alert Disabled Mods!

- Implemented A Bunch Of Stock Messaging App Mods Such As Screen On/Off Toggle, Save/Restore, Increased MMS Max Size, Increased MMS Image Size, Enabled Split-View Mode On/Off Toggle, Unlimited Recipient Limit, Disable The SMS To MMS Auto-Conversion, And The Increase SMS Limit Per Hour Mods!

- I Have Removed The All Apps Multi-Window Mod! [it Was Causing SHealth Force Closes And Messaging App Select Contacts Force Closes, I Will Add It Back Once I Get The Issue Resolved And Fully Working.]

- Now Comes With Jamison's PHANTOM v1.0 Custom Kernel With SETUID Restrictions Removed! [Thanks A Bunch Bro!]

- "Exit Internet?" Prompt Added Into The Stock Web Browser App To Confirm Whether You Want To Exit The Browser!

- Fixed The ES File Explorer Not Granting Root Permissions Issue And Also For Other Apps!

- Added The Text Template Button Next To The Attachments Button While Texting!

- Implemented The Device Status Info "Official" Instead Of "Custom" Mod!

- Disabled/Hid The "Software Update" Tab From The Settings Menu!

- Plus Added A Bunch Of Even More CSC Feature Tweaks!

★ 6.3.2013

- I Have Created My Own Darthstalker Wallpaper Chooser Which Comes With A Bunch Of 50+ Wallpapers That I Have Added And Customized For You To Choose From! [The Best Wallpapers You Will Ever See!]

- Removed/Reverted Back The Camera Power and Volume Keys As A Shutter Mod Since There Was Already A Setting For It In The Camera's Setting Menu!

- Created And Themed My Own Little Darthstalker Easter Egg! [Keep Pressing On "Android Version" In Settings-More-About Device To See It!]

- Added Floating Popup Web Browser App! [A Popup Browser That Works Well For The Galaxy S4!

- Modded The TouchWiz Launcher To Make It More Fast And Snappy!

- Added The Latest Google Play Music And Google Play Store Apps!

- I Have Changed The Grey/Transparent Status Bar Color To Black!

- Comes With The AdAway App! [A Great Ad Blocker App!]

- I Have Completely Themed The Whole Framework To Blue!

- I Have Implemented The 1% Battery Percentage Mod!

- Themed The Status Bar To Blue Icons And Toggles!

- Blue Status Bar Clock!

★ 8.2.2013

- Added A Bunch Of More Wallpapers Into My Darthstalker Wallpaper Chooser App! [Now There Is A Total Of 80+ Awesome Wallpapers For You To Choose From!]

- Now Comes With Jamison's INFAMOUS v4.6 Custom Kernel! [Thanks A Bunch Bro!]

- Implemented Extended Power Menu With Recovery, Download, And Flashlight Options!

- Added The Movietube App! [You Can Watch Any Movie With This Awesome App!]

- I Have Implemented The All Apps Multiwindow Mod With Fully Working S-Health!

- Did Some More Native Tethering Workarounds It Should Now Work On LTE!

- Updated Mostly All Of The Google Play Store Apps To Their Latest Update!

- I Have Disabled That Annoying Stock Keyboard Tutorial "Tips" Popup!

- This Update Now Comes With Custom Bootanimation Support!

- Added The Google Play Games App! [Google's Gaming Hub!]

- Added The International Samsung Stock Shutdown QMG!

- Slightly Better Battery Life From The New Kernel!

- Updated The SU Binary And The Superuser App!

- Comes With The Darthstalker Bootanimation!

- Added In The Darthstalker Ringtone!

★ 8.21.2013

- This Update Now Comes With Aroma Installer Support Which Also Comes With Multi-Carrier Support For ATT, All The T-Mobile Canadian Variants, All The ATT Canadian Variants, And Also For The International GT-i9505 Device!

- You Can Choose If You Want To Revert Back To Stock Font, Choose Which Volume Boosting Sound You Would Like To Install, And Also If You Would Like To Add The Darthstalker S4 Boot Sound Right From The Aroma Installer!

- You Can Select From The Aroma Installer What Apps You Would Like To Install From Samsung, Google, Widgets, Music Players, Kernels, Keyboards, Additional Apps, Plus So Much More!

- I Have Fixed The Smart Stay/Smart Scroll From Not Working Issue! [When It Doesnt Work It's Kernel Related, Just Flash Another Kernel To An Older Version Of It To Get It Working.]

- I Have Created My Own Kernel For This Update! I Give You All The Imperial Kernel v1.0! [Choose It From The Kernel Options From The Aroma Installer.]

- Removed CPU Spy Plus In Exchange For The Trickster MOD Kernel Settings App Which You Can Choose From The Aroma Installer! [it's Just Way Better!]

- Added The Latest Google Play Services With Android Device Manager! [Go To "Settings-More-Security-Device Administrators" If You Want To Enable It.]

- Now Comes With The Official Samsung Popup Browser!

- Modified / Removed Some Of My Init.d Tweaks!

★ 8.23.2013

- I Have Removed The Asserts Product Info Device Checks So Now You Can Install The Rom Without Any Issues! [Just Make Sure You Choose The Right Carrier For Your Device!]

- Added Multi-Carrier Support For The Verizon Galaxy S4 Device And Also Added It's Own Verizon Kernel Section Into The Aroma Installer!

- Updated Google Keep, TricksterMOD, Google Hangouts, Apex Launcher, Google Chrome, And Google Now To Their Latest Updates!

- Fixed The UI Print For The Ktoonz Kernel Names In My Updater-Script That Was Showing A Different Kernel Name!

- Deleted/Removed Some Minor Bloat And Unneeded Lib Files!

★ 8.30.2013

- I Have Removed My Imperial Kernel In Exchange For The Bioshock Kernel For The T-Mobile/ATT USA And Canadian Variants! [imperial Kernel Was Causing Many Random Reboot Problems And I Have Exchanged It For The Bioshock Kernel Which Is Way Better On Battery And More Stable.]

- Added The Loki Doki Tool For The GT-I9505 Kernels For The Users Who Owns A GT-I9505 Device With ATT (USA) As Their Carrier! [Make Sure That You Pick One Of The Loki'D GT-I9505 Kernel Selections From The Aroma Installer.]

- Removed The ATT Kernel Folder And Added The Loki Doki Tool For The ATT (USA) Users! [This Will Convert The Boot.img From The T-Mobile Kernels And Change Them To Boot.lok To Make Them Work On ATT.]

- Fixed The Verizon Multi-Carrier Data Not Working Issue! [Data Confirmed Working By The Verizon Users Who Has Done Some Testing For Me, You Might Get Invisible Signal Bars, But Data Completely Works.]

- Added Blacknight's Lens Flare "Lock Rings" Themes Into The Aroma Which Gives You The Option To Choose Which Lens Flare Theme You Want!

- Fixed The Contacts When Adding Recipients Messaging App Button Force Close Issue Even With The Multi-Window All Apps Mod Still Intact!

- Added Multi-Carrier Support For The Sprint Galaxy S4 Device And Also Added It's Own Sprint Kernel Section Into The Aroma Installer!

- Implemented The No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod! [The Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Is Now Removed!]

- Updated ES File Manager, Hide It Pro, Miui Launcher, Google Keyboard, Google+, And AdAway To Their Latest Updates!

- Fixed How The Boot.lok Kernels For ATT/Verizon Were Installing On The Rom In My Updater-Script!

- Added DPI Changer App In Aroma! [This App Will Let You Change Your DPI LCD Density.]

- Updated All The Ktoonsez Kernels To Their Latest Update On All Carriers!

- Added Multi-Carrier Support For The US Cellular Galaxy S4 Device!

- CyanogenMod Apollo Music Player Now Has Lyrics Support!

- Added Full Language Support For All Carriers!

- Removed Some Unneeded Multi-Carrier Files!

- Fixed The ATT Settings Force Close Issues!

- Added The Latest Google Play Services!

★ 9.6.2013

- Added PhoneInfo App For The CDMA Multi-Carrier Users! [use This App If You Need To Change Your PRL Also Make Sure That You Use This App With Extreme Caution, If You Pick The Wrong PRL, You Will Most Likely Run Into A Constant "Com.Android.Phone Has Stopped" Error.]

- Removed Both Bioshock Kernel And Ktoonsez Kernel For The T-Mobile USA/Canadian Variants! [Kernels Were Causing Smart Scroll/Smart Pause Not To Work And Also Dual Camera Freezes.] [infamous T-Mobile Kernel Completely Works And It's 64 Gig Ext Friendly.]

- Implemented The TouchWiz Spell Check Mod! [spell Checking Has Been Enabled Now There Is A Red Line Underneath Miss Spelled Words. To Enable/Disabe It Go To Settings-My Device-Language And Input-Spelling Correction.]

- Removed All The T-Mobile's Modules From The Rom's Folder! [Just In Case They Were Causing Interference When Users Installed Their Specific Carrier's Kernel.]

- Implemented The Disabled Font Checks Mod! [Now You Can Change Any Font That You Want Without Getting The "Font Is Not Available" Alert Dialog Popup.]

- Added Recovery.log Into My Updater-Script! [if Your Having Issues Flashing The Rom In Recovery This Log File Will Let You Know What The Problem Is.]

- Added In Power Fonts So Now There Are More Than 488 Fonts For You To Choose From! [in Settings-My Device-Display-Font Style]

- Removed The Sprint/US Cellular "Framework" Multi-Carrier Folders! [They Werent Needed.]

- Fixed The Verizon Boot Loop Issue That Users Were Getting After Flashing The Rom!

- Fixed The Apps And Addons Method In The Aroma Installer Now It Fully Works!

- Removed Ktoonsez Verizon Kernel In Exchange For Elite Verizon Kernel!

- Permanently Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs!

- I Have Finally Fixed The ATT Settings Force Close Issue This Time!

- Updated The Aroma Installer To The Latest Version 2.70 RC2!

- All The Aroma Installer Touch Screen Issues Are Now Gone!

- Did Adjustments To The Timeout Delay Across OS!

- Removed Even More Unneeded Multi-Carrier Files!

- Added Some More Sprint Specific Carrier Files!

- Did A Ton Of Kernel Updater-Script Edits!

- Added Some More Language Support!

- Updated SuperSU!

★ 9.23.2013

- Added APN Shortcut App For All Multi-Carrier Users! [use This App To Get Into The APN Settings Quickly Even If It's Hidden In The Menu "Some CDMA Carriers".]

- Removed The All Apps Multi-Window Mod Completely! [it Was Causing Way Too Many Problems So It Had To Be Removed.]

- Added Older Versions Of The GT-I9505 And Sprint Ktoonsez Kernel! [Hopefully Fixes The Smart Stay/Smart Scroll Issues.]

- Added The Samsung All Apps Multi-Window Manager App! [use This App To Set Any App In Multi-Window.]

- Added HiAPN Global App For The CDMA Multi-Carrier Users! [use This App To AutoSet Your APN.]

- Fixed The Live Wallpapers Force Close Issue! [Now Live Wallpapers Will Now Work On Any Launcher.]

- Removed Abyss GT-I9505 Kernel! [i'm Leaving Just One Kernel Choice For All The Carriers.]

- Added A Newer Sprint's Apns Conf Xml File! [Hopefully It Can Make Data Work Better.]

- There Is Now A Mobile Data, Wifi-Hotspot, Brightness, And Smart Pause Toggle!

- Added In A "MODERATE LITE" Volume Boosting Sound Option In Aroma!

- Fixed The Phone Language "Language And Input" Settings Option!

- Added Back Sprint's Official Stock TouchWiz Messaging App!

- Added Even Way More Language Support For All Carriers!

- I Have Set The Timeout Delay Across OS Back To Default!

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

Jamison904

BmagicDaBeast

amarullz

Kryten2k35

dubbsy

ram9200

ktoonsez

jeboo

grgsiocl

angelom

Samsung

T-Mobile

Google

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AND TIPS

- Don't Ask For ETA On Updates

- I Most Likely May Not Be Updating Every Week

- If You Like The Rom, Make Sure To Thank My OP Section And Also Leave 5 Star Ratings!

- As The Developer Of This Rom, I Want My Roms To Be "EXCLUSIVELY" For SGH-M919 Which Means There Will Be No Porting Unless I Port It Myself To Other Phones/Carriers.

- For Best Results, Instead Of Waiting 5 Minutes After First Boot, Wait For 10 Minutes Instead For Everything To Load Such As Pics/Music/Videos And All The Files/Tweaks [Especially If You Have A Lot Of Pics/Music/Videos].

- To Zoom In/Out With The Stock Galaxy S4 Camera App, Just Pinch To Zoom On The Screen With Two Fingers.

- To Do Screenshots You Have To Hold The Power+Home Button At The Sametime For 3 Seconds.

- Feel Free To Contribute To Me If You Like, There Is A "Donate To Me" Button Under My Avatar.

- Remember To Not Kang My Work! If You Want To Use Something Just Let Me Know By Sending Me A Private Message!

- There Will Be Limited Support. Sometimes I Can Answer Your Questions But Then There Will Be Times That I Can't. There Will Also Be Times I Don't Have An Answer So Please Don't Repeat Your Question Or Feel Offended Because I Haven't Answered You. If Any Other Users Have The Time, Please Help The Other Users Out With Answers To Their Questions Upon Replying To Their Post. I Would Really Appreciate That.

DOWNLOAD

DARTHSTALKER S4 VERSION 9 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23134718111254792

Quelle: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2419809

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
chris264

Moin Moin,

Bitte Details ;-) bin neugierig.

Kannst auch gerne eigene Screenshots hochladen.

Lg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
djmaree79

Moin Moin,

Bitte Details ;-) bin neugierig.

Kannst auch gerne eigene Screenshots hochladen.

Lg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Screenshots findet ihr auch auf der XDA Seite, wußte nicht man hier auch mit Hide arbeiten kann..

LG

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag