Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
electrictobi

HD2-ROM - TyphooN CM 7

Frage

electrictobi

With the help of crawlingcity and rafpigna on IRC, I bring you my CyanogenMod 7 ROM flashable by CWM.
Currently A 150MB system partition and 5MB cache partition is required. Any system partition over 150MB will work, but will leave less NAND space for /data/ (which means less room for internally installed applications). The system partition size of this ROM used to be 125MB, but it has grown in size.
I plan to update this to the latest nightly frequently and keep up with the latest fixes. The purpose of this build is to port the latest stock CyanogenMod 7 Desire (bravo) base to HD2 with the minimal amount of changes required with no custom apps. Keep in mind that this is my personal build and I am sharing it with you.

Features:

-No Custom apps, all apps included that come stock with CM7

-3G / Data

-720P video playback

-A2SD+

-Apps running from SD even without A2SD+

-Audio

-Bluetooth

-Bluetooth Low Power Mode

-Bluetooth Unique MAC Address

-Bluetooth Auto Reconnect (thanks tytung for all new bluetooth features)

-Camcorder (800x480)

-Camera (5MP)

-Call Recording with

-GPS (diem fix)

-Google Talk AV

-Hosts file to stop most web ads.

-LED Notification

-Phone

-ROM Manager Support

-RTL Language Support

-Wi-Fi + IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication

-Volume Up/Down rocker camera control

-USB File Transfer

-ADW Launcher (CM7 Stock)

-Native WIFI Tethering with or

-Wired Tethering with

-Adjustable CPU voltage via /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage This can help overclocking stability and battery usage.

Known issues:

-Auto backlight does work but custom auto backlight levels do not. This started occurring once LED Notifications began to work. They are both tied to the lights library but it will remain this way until a new lights library is available. I feel that this is the best middle ground because to me LED notifications are essential.

FAQ:

-Will a DFT flashable version be released? I feel that CWM is a superior way to flashing and for data backup/recovery. I never plan to release a DFT flashable version.

-Will you include navigon fix (libmedia.so). Currently this keeps CM7 based builds from booting.

-Why does the camcorder force close? Make sure you have the back camera selected.. It closes with the front camera selected (which this phone does not have).

-I have Blurry MMS: Set UserAgent to "NexusOne" in messaging.

-Where can I change MMS Max Size? This can be adjusted if you use handcent messaging, not within the stock messaging app.

-If you are getting an issue that nobody else seems to be having.. Check the md5sum of the file you downloaded, if it is not the same as posted re-download the .zip file and transfer it to your SD card again. File transfer corruption does happen and this is most likely the cause.

-Can I upgrade to a newer version without loosing my data/settings? Yes. Just make sure you back it up with CWM just in case something goes wrong. I have used the same data since before I released v1.0 on XDA. There should be no problem with keeping your data. But don't expect to come from another ROM and keep your data without issues.

-How can I adjust CPU voltage? Edit the user editable script in /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to change voltage values for the CPU. Values between 800-1350 are accepted for each CPU clock speed but don't expect 800 to be stable at 1190mhz. This script is executed upon startup. You can run it manually via adb by typing sh /system/etc/init.d/98cpu_voltage to see effects before a reboot. I would suggest only putting a stable script in this location, and having "test" scripts on your sdcard to try before replacing the one that is run on bootup.

-I get NAND Kernel open failed upon booting after flashing. You have picked the wrong version of the ROM for your bootloader. Make sure you pick the cLK version for cLK and MAGLDR for MAGLDR.

-What is changed in the nightlies? Check
, or

Voltage control script Information:

As you can see in my script, I adjusted to the lowest possible value that I found stable for my phone on each frequency. I feel that is the best way, however.. if you want a quick and easy way, you can also do it this way:

incrementing/decrementing all levels by a specified amount* (mV):

echo '-25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

echo '+25' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels

All you would have to do is delete everything in the current script, and just have + or - the value you would like.. it would apply it universally. To see current levels type cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels . All of these commands can be done via adb shell, gscript lite, or editing the init.d script I have provided. Make sure that you use a unix compatible text editor:
Notepad is NOT a unix compatible text editor
, use Notepad++ in windows.

Please read this before asking any questions:

Clean Install MAGLDR:

1. Task 29

2. Flash Radio(2.15 Recommended)

3. MAGLDR 1.13

4. MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 .zip with CWM

Install tutorials (thanks to unsinkable2):

Clean Installation

ROM or Kernel-Update

ROM-Update including CWM-Update

Clean Install cLK:

Follow Charmacas's tutorial

-Reference stirkac's cLK install guide if you are confused on any step along the way. You do not need a custom kernel/initrd update package. Everything you need for that is included in my cLK update .zip.

Optional

1. Install any optional CWM .zip files such as AngelDeath's Faster GPS Fix or another preferred kernel.

2. Install some CM7 Themes By UpwardSpiral

3. Tweak /system/etc/init.d/vdd_levels for stability or battery life!

4. Install SPL boot image

Optional SPL boot images (thanks to vodkinagdan):

-MAGLDR

-cLK

Download:

-Current Version v3.6.0:

MAGLDR md5sum 073f652afb52a8632483b4fcf57c0cfc: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

cLK md5sum dfaebaa40225213a1d8c48c093f6a56a: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4 | Mirror 5

Thanks for the dedicated ad-free hosting:

-Kaffe4Eck - Mirror 1

-DannyBiker - Mirror 2

-SyLvEsTeR20007 - Mirror 3

-Shadovladek - Mirror 4

-Rofela - Mirror 5

New partition layouts for v3.2.0+:

-MAGLDR 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

-cLK 150MB System/5MB Cache (ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.2.5)

1. Backup with CWM

2. Flash new partition Layout

3. Restore /data/ only through advanced restore

4. Restore /sd-ext/ if you are using A2SD+

5. Install TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 v3.2.0+ .zip with CWM

bearbeitet von electrictobi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

bully1704

Hallo zusammen, wo kann man bitte Typhoon CyanogenMod runterladen, bin evtl. etwas blind ,finde es einfach nicht

danke Ralf

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
denver01

Es ist doch im erten Beitrag.Wo auch der Orginal Link zu den xda ist.

Aber wenn du dir keine Brille von Fielmann leisten kannst helfe ich dir mal.

Download:

-Current Version v3.3.9:

MAGLDR md5sum b1eef519047b7258b0b61d7b17519ad3: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4

cLK md5sum c6b048a085868ab6710f262065315ff8: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
electrictobi

Werde den ersten Beitrag nur noch aktualisieren wenn es ein größeres Update gibt. Da fast täglich ein Update kommt, welche meistens nur ein Nightly Update sind, ist das alles ziemlich nervig.

Also an alle die es noch nicht wissen: im ersten Post ganz oben ist der Link zum XDA Forum wo es jeder Update gibt!! ;-)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Hallo,

ich möchte das ROM gern mit dem CWM Toolkit von SStaR flashen. Welches brauchje ich von den beiden?

MAGLDR oder

CLK?

:danke:

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Hallo,

ich möchte das ROM gern mit dem CWM Toolkit von SStaR flashen. Welches brauchje ich von den beiden?

MAGLDR oder

CLK?

:danke:

Torsten

Hast Du dich schon mal mit dem Thema flashen auseinander gesetzt? Was du brauchst ist deine Entscheidung, MAGDLR und cLK sind zwei verschiedene Loader.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Bisher habe ich nur SD Roms genutzt und daher wenig erfahrung mit NANDS.

Da ich das CWM Toolkit nutze werde ich jetzt das MAGDLR benutzen da dieser dort benutzt wird. Habe gerade schon mal angefangen und bin jetzt dabei das Rom auf die SD zu kopieren.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

Bisher habe ich nur SD Roms genutzt und daher wenig erfahrung mit NANDS.

Da ich das CWM Toolkit nutze werde ich jetzt das MAGDLR benutzen da dieser dort benutzt wird. Habe gerade schon mal angefangen und bin jetzt dabei das Rom auf die SD zu kopieren.

Torsten

Wenn du es genau nach Anleitung machst, kann eigentlich nichts schief gehen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Das die SD Karte erst formatiert und partitoniert wird habe ich schon rausbekommen. Ist ja auch logisch. Im Toolkit würde das nach der Rom Instalation passieren. Das berichtigt STar noch. Beim ersten mal hat er mir eine erfolgreiche Instlation gemeldet, aber beim Reboot kam nur das Android Mänchen, nichts weiter. Habe mir jetzt aber eh eine 8GB Karte besorgt und mache jetzt noch mal alles neu. bin gespannt.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

So, habe jetzt alles instaliert. Habe aber nur ein weißes Android Mänchen, welches sich aus Staub zusammensetzt und wieder zu staub zerfällt, also eine Animation. Muss ich jetzt noch warten oder was muss ich tun, damit Android auch startet?

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Habe noch mal neu gestartet, aber mehr als diese Animation kommt da nicht.:icon_conf Was habe ich falsch gemacht? Mit dem Toolkit kann man eigentlich nichts falsch machen.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

wie lange hast du gewartet bei der Animation?? Welche Recovery hast Du genommen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Promoter

Hey leute, ich hab mir vor ner gewissen Zeit Android auf meine HD2 geflasht. Mit MAGLDR 1.12 und Android 2.3.3, nun will ich mir aber diese Version hier draufziehen, weil sie scheint stabiler und besser zu sein. Nun meine Frage hab paar Spiele und Programme drauff wo ich ein Backup von bräuchte bzw wenn ich das Handy neue Flashe das die Spiele genauso wieder da sind wie vorher :S Würde das gehen? Wenn ja, wie?

Bitte nicht iwelche Links posten aus den anderen Suchergebnissen kommt man nicht Weit.

MfG ThEoNe

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Ge HD2-ROM - TyphooN CM 7

Download:

-Current Version v3.4.0:

MAGLDR md5sum 418916496457352f8461de129f08dceb: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4

cLK md5sum fef071e4bf925e97944a84d484205578: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3 | Mirror 4

Gewartet habe ich ca. 5 min. Als Version habe ich die erste genommen.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest Don Hugo alt

@extreme011: Du musst schon etwas länger warten, so schnell geht es nun auch leider nicht. Das System muss ja erstmal starten.

@Promoter: Titanium Backup würde ich benutzen, aber unter deinen Angaben kann man nicht viel erkennen. Android 2.3.3 gibt es mehrfach. z.B. MIUI. Deine Version wäre schon besser die du jetzt drauf hast.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

@extreme011: Du musst schon etwas länger warten, so schnell geht es nun auch leider nicht. Das System muss ja erstmal starten.

@Promoter: Titanium Backup würde ich benutzen, aber unter deinen Angaben kann man nicht viel erkennen. Android 2.3.3 gibt es mehrfach. z.B. MIUI. Deine Version wäre schon besser die du jetzt drauf hast.

Wie lange ist denn lange? Ich sehe jetzt schon seit 20 Min den Sternenstaub Androiden.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Jetzt brat mir einer nen Storch. Nachdem dieses Rom nicht ging habe ich das MDJ CM7 probiert. Ging nicht. Dann habe ich das Pongster Rom Hyper Droid probiert, und siehe da nach 1 Min war es gestartet. Gleiche Prozedur. Ich würde aber auch gern diese Rom hier testen, da alle ja davon schwärmen.

Warum bekomme ich das nicht zum laufen. Ich mache doch nichts anderes.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
ToniDaDon

ich hab das gleiche problem mit dem neuen rom, hab von 3.3.7 geupdated auf die 3.4.0...beim starten bleibt einfach das android männchen, egal wie lange ich warte...

ist das bei noch jemanden so??

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
extreme011

Nachdem das Hyperdroid lief bin ich aber davon wieder weg, weil android 2.3.

Da kann ich meinen Kalender nicht über Myphoneexplorer syncen. Ginge nur über Googlekalender. Habe jetzt ein MDJ NAND rom drauf über USB Flasher.

Das läuft und damit bin ich erst mal zufrieden. Das NAND Rom ist aber wesentlich schneller als das SD Rom. Bin echt happy.

Torsten

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
obrasow

habt ihr auch das problem das der akku beim spielen und so extrem heiß wird???

kann man dagegen was machen??

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag