freibergisch

ODYS NEO 6 LTE - Der Diskussionsthread

MissCologne

Keine Ahnung....wo kriege ich das denn raus? :) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freibergisch

Einstellungen --> Über das Telefon (letzter Eintrag). Da steht irgendwo die Firmware-Version.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Smartjunkie
vor 10 Stunden, MissCologne said:

Öhm----hilft das weiter?

13935082_821731711263510_2828278637517009885_n.jpg

Jap, Build Nummer  V1.01, solltest Du mal aktualisieren auf V1.04.

bearbeitet von Smartjunkie

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
RedScorpion Two

Habe heute von Odys eine Link für eine neue Firmware erhalten : V 2.0.3 vom 9.01.2016 ? Mein Gerät hat mit der Build V1.04. ein Datum vom März 2016.

Geht nicht über die App.Wieso hat die V 2.0.3 ein früheres Datum als das V 1.0.4 ?? Wofür die app, wenn man manuell updaten muss  ?

Lt. Support wird es kein Update auf Android 6 geben, obwohl mir dies schriftlich versichert wurde.:wacko:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Shadowevil

Bei mir das gleiche, würde gerne rooten, aber die 1.04 Firmware ist leider nicht mehr vorhanden. Wo oder wie bist du denn an das Update von Odys gekommen?

Warte nun schon seit ein paar Tagen auf Antwort, leider ist bis jetzt noch nichts passiert.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freibergisch

Android 6 wird es dafür auch nie geben. Man könnte das Slade-ROM portieren, dann geht aber vielleicht GPS und Co nicht. Das ROM macht uns gerade schwer zu schaffen...

Bleibt lieber bei 5.1... Besser is' :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Shadowevil

freibergisch, bekommt man noch die 1.04 prerootet her ? Bei uploaded ist die leider nicht mehr verfügbar, oder sollte ich die 2.03 nutzen ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Duckface21

live in sweden so i type in eng i have used google translate to read all of this   .. i did by the phone of swedish conrad and gott bad battery drain so did root  whit kingroot and i it went bad and did flash 1.0.3 and i feel the fone is a little sluggish so i flashed 2.0.3 its better now ..  sould i flash 1.0.3 or 2.0.3?

the battery drain did i fix whit  some root apps  after i did se that it was always active in the battery info... 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freibergisch

The Neo 6 has a bad battery management or bad battery.. My Neo's battery seemed to die after some weeks.. You can handle this by underclock the cpu, for example. But it will not work for a long distance.. The batteries I know were all going badder.. But I talk about few devices, I do not know all of them... Maybe your accu is working better than mine did. 

Flash 2.0 and if it works, stay on this version. I think, there are no changes between 2.0.3 and 1.0.3 because of the fact, that the 2 and 1 means the phones revision. But both versions are working fine.

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Duckface21

I do run 2.0.3 now and it Works good ... Im in a Little dilema if i run root firmware i have good batteri time whit the apps DS Batteri saver and Better battery stats and greenify and 1 thing is bad, apps here in Sweden have root cheks and wont work  One of them is comhem play .. and that is forceing Me to flash original firmware back and have bad Batteri drain ? 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freibergisch

Hm with root you are able to get as many Apps as you want to work. Maybe you should install xPosed Framework with the Apps Settings Module for passing local restrictions? It some other modules? I'm on way to work now, so I can try to help later this day, or tomorrow. Without root, the Neo is not that great.. Can not live without root :D

Gesendet von meinem SLADE_X55 mit Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Duckface21

i need a good guide  to install exposed so that  would be good...  after i flashed 2.0.3 the new recovery meny  i have a problem whit it restats after a  few seconds and  (reloads recovery) 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
freibergisch

CWM is crashing after some seconds.. i do not know why, but you can only use this time for rooting purposes.. If I get a Neo again, I can make some twrp magic for you guys ;) i will ask for such a device to get twrp and MM working but I can not promise something.. we will See :)

Gesendet von meinem SLADE_X55 mit Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Duckface21

i got the xposed framework installed and now  i have national roaming fixed så no roaming logo for me eny more :) ... rootcloak on xposed did not work for comhem play i get initVMDRM Fail when i tray to play streams some other apps that  dont work is Pokemon go do eny one know a fix? 

and the battery is verry good now last 3 days in standby 11h in use  and 6 to 7 i heavy use love it :)

bearbeitet von Duckface21

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Duckface21

i have found the  battery drain problem  the phone comes whit 2 apps both are fake apps and are installerad as system apps  the first one  have the name: 

Fotaprovider ( AdupsFota.apk )

the other one hides it self as a update app 

Wireless update

if you delete the Fotaprovider app the  update app are gona complain  of it  so both are connected.. 

on some phones  the wireless update are  there to update the phone  not on  this odys Neo 6 its bogus app

No more battery drain and no more spyware!!!

https://mobile-reviews.de/adups-fota-spyware-in-firmware-von-android-smartphones/

bearbeitet von Duckface21

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag