Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Luqutus

Samsung Galaxy S2 - SiyahKernel v3.x.x ICS only; I9100

schnecki28

Ich habe mir den drauf gemacht Siyah-v3.0rc4.tar dann BLN app installiert leider sagt mein Handy nicht installiert wenn ich die App starte.

Habe ich den falschen Kernel??

Habe habe als Firmware xxlps daruf.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
big-w

Probiers mal mit dem aktuellen Siyah release Kernel 3.0.1 aus dem Post #1.

CU

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
nixmomo

Du musst das ganze auch aktivieren in den Telefoneinstellungen ;-)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
big-w

Siyah Kernel 3.x.x ICS only für das Samsung Galaxy SII I9100

Achtung !!!! Dieser Kernel läuft nur auf dem Galaxy SII I9100 nicht auf dem I9100G

Hier findet Ihr die aktuellen Siyah Kernel zum Download und könnt auch gerne über den Kernel Diskutieren.

Downloads:

[table=head]Kernel Version|Odin (TAR)|CWM (ZIP)

3.1beta3

|

|

[KLICK]

3.1beta2

|

|

[KLICK]

3.1beta1

|

|

[KLICK]

|

|

[KLICK]

|

|

[KLICK]

[/table]

Changelog zur aktuellsten Version (3.1beta3):

• fixed move2sd problem in CM9 and AO(S|K)P ROMs
  • mounted sdcard with utf8 (should fix some chinese or cryllic chars not being displayed correctly)
  • I recommend you to use move2sd feature only on the primary rom because there are lots of details which is really hard to explain here.

Original Kernel Thread:

Siyah Kernel

bearbeitet von Corvinus77
Update auf 3.1b3

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

SiyahKernel v3.1beta1

Posted am 11.04.12

Changelog:

• touchscreen sensitivity tweaks
  • sio fifo_batch=1
  • set default usb mode to mass_storage for MIUI ROMs.
  • disabled smooth scaling for interactive based governors (lulzactive and interactive)
  • prevented tick sound after reboots or in download/recovery modes
  • Dual-booting

For now, you will only have one additional option available in CWM Touch Recovery and that is cloning your primary ROM as secondary.

If you want to have another ROM as secondary ROM, follow these steps:

1. Make a nandroid backup of your existing ROM
  2. wipe everything and install the other ROM
  3. Boot the ROM and make customizations. Don’t forget to reflash SiyahKernel if the ROM flashes another kernel.
  4. Use CWM Touch Recovery to clone your rom as secondary rom.
  5. Restore nandroid backup

Keep in mind that you will not be able to flash additional CWM packages to the secondary ROM. Therefore, it is important that you have flashed all additional packages and customizations in the third step before you make the clone in the 4th step.

Some notes about dualbooting:

• If you do not make any cloning you won’t be prompted to boot the second ROM.
  • you may need to reflash this kernel after a nandroid restore if your nandroid backup is created with another kernel.
  • there is no progress bar during the cloning process. it will be implemented later but for now, be patient because the size of data is huge and may take up to 10 minutes to clone.
  • there are some checks missing. for example if you do not have enough space in your internal sdcard (you need 2.1GB free space) you will not get a warning or error, but dual booting won’t work. remember, this is beta and not all features are implemented yet. In time, other dual-booting options in CWM Touch Recovery will be implemented.
  • you won’t be able to use mass storage mode for /sdcard in second rom because we have our data and cache partitions on /sdcard. only external sdcard will be mounted if you are using mass_storage mode. mtp should work fine for sdcard.

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

DOWNLOAD ZIP (for CWM Recovery)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
sananda

Schon wieder neuer (beta) kernel ;)

Original Thread

SiyahKernel v3.1beta1

Posted on April 10, 2012

Changelog:

touchscreen sensitivity tweaks

sio fifo_batch=1

set default usb mode to mass_storage for MIUI ROMs.

disabled smooth scaling for interactive based governors (lulzactive and interactive)

prevented tick sound after reboots or in download/recovery modes

Dual-booting

For now, you will only have one additional option available in CWM Touch Recovery and that is cloning your primary ROM as secondary.

If you want to have another ROM as secondary ROM, follow these steps:

Make a nandroid backup of your existing ROM

wipe everything and install the other ROM

Boot the ROM and make customizations. Don’t forget to reflash SiyahKernel if the ROM flashes another kernel.

Use CWM Touch Recovery to clone your rom as secondary rom.

Restore nandroid backup

Keep in mind that you will not be able to flash additional CWM packages to the secondary ROM. Therefore, it is important that you have flashed all additional packages and customizations in the third step before you make the clone in the 4th step.

Some notes about dualbooting:

If you do not make any cloning you won’t be prompted to boot the second ROM.

you may need to reflash this kernel after a nandroid restore if your nandroid backup is created with another kernel.

there is no progress bar during the cloning process. it will be implemented later but for now, be patient because the size of data is huge and may take up to 10 minutes to clone.

there are some checks missing. for example if you do not have enough space in your internal sdcard (you need 2.1GB free space) you will not get a warning or error, but dual booting won’t work. remember, this is beta and not all features are implemented yet. In time, other dual-booting options in CWM Touch Recovery will be implemented.

you won’t be able to use mass storage mode for /sdcard in second rom because we have our data and cache partitions on /sdcard. only external sdcard will be mounted if you are using mass_storage mode. mtp should work fine for sdcard.

once again, you won’t be able to flash any CWM flashable zip to second ROM.

Odin

CWM

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Pain85

Klappt bei euch BLN im Stock-Email-Programm? Unter GB ging das. Unter ICS scheinbar nicht.

Habe derzeit die polnische LPS mit Siyah 3.0.1 drauf.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Hallo,

ich weiß nicht ob zwingend was mit dem Kernel zu tun hat, aber es scheint so, als würde das Handy nach jeder neuen Version langsamer wird.

Hatte mal mit dem rc2 48xx, jetzt krieche ich bei 35xx rum.:sad:

Gruß,

Fred

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
nassa

ich nutze die CM9 ROM. immer wenn ich den Siyah Kernel flashe, verschwindet die Taschenlampen Funktion in der Schnellstartleiste.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Pain85

Dann poste ich das auch mal in das neue siyah-forum...Klappt bei euch BLN im Stock-Email-Programm? Unter GB ging das. Unter ICS scheinbar nicht.

Habe derzeit die polnische LPS mit Siyah 3.0.1 drauf.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
nassa

lad dir mal die app "BLN Control free" runter. dann müsste es funktionieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Pain85

lad dir mal die app "BLN Control free" runter. dann müsste es funktionieren.

Ich nutzte bln pro! Bei whatsapp, Facebook klappt es.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Hier mal mit changelogs.

Das wir jetzt WIEDER zwei threads haben ist mir jetzt auch aufgefallen!!

Danke für die ganzen pn's.

SiyahKernel v3.1beta2

Posted am 11.04.12

Changelog:

• fixed high memory usage
  • fixed booting Samsung ROMs as the second ROM
  • no need to fix CWM Manager backup issue. If you use any action in CWM Manager it will only boot to recovery because CWM Touch Recovery only works for the primary ROM. The commands are created in secondary ROM’s cache partition if you use CWM Manager in the second ROM, therefore they will be ineffective in the recovery mode.
  • re-enabled CGROUP_TIMER_SLACK and SCHED_AUTOGROUP
  • reapplied ondemandx patch (I forgot to put it back in v3.0 release. it should be the reason of having more battery drain with 3.0 than 3.0rc2)

DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)

DOWNLOAD ZIP (for CWM Recovery)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
helomoto4

SiyahKernel v3.1beta3

Posted on April 12, 2012

Changelog:

- fixed move2sd problem in CM9 and AO(S|K)P ROMs

- mounted sdcard with utf8 (should fix some chinese or cryllic chars not being displayed correctly)

- I recommend you to use move2sd feature only on the primary rom because there are lots of details which is really hard to explain here.

Quelle: https://gokhanmoral.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Freezer87

SiyahKernel v3.1rc1

Posted on April 12, 2012

Changelog:

fixed sdcard problem in Hydrog3nICS

adjustable gamma and vibrator levels (thanks to myfluxi)

added gamma and vibrator level adjustments to ExTweaks app

removed 3 sec. delay if you don’t have a second rom installed.

adjustable mDNIe settings (again from myfluxi’s repository) but I have not added any ExTweaks options to modify them. there may be some scripts or apps available to do it for you. I am new to this mDNIe settings so if you ask me my answer is “I don’t know”.

not released yet.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Luqutus

Der legt ja wieder ein Tempo vor. Wahnsinn...

Wobei ich befürchte das der Kernel ende des Monats totoptimiert ist. :P

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jens59

Hallo,

hab ich das mit dem Dual-Boot richtig verstanden, dass man beim Hochfahren und drücken der Hometaste, auf ein bestehendes Rom-Backup zurückgreifen kann um es wieder einzuspielen?

Gruß,

Fred

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen und Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung. Wir haben Cookies auf deinem Gerät platziert, um die Bedienung dieser Website zu verbessern. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist.