Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
elvisamy

1:1 samsung galaxy s4 clone phone

elvisamy

i bought a beautiful galaxy s4 clone with a cheap price its name is I9500 Original SizeS4.

now let me share some picture and my feelings of this mobilephone with you.

sku41784.jpg

First, it is used with MTK 6589 CPU, and Quad Core, it is the trend of mobilephone in nowdays; it make the phone operate very very fast, you know a quad core phone with 140USD already make make amazing.. and it equippment with a 4.7 inch display screen, everytime when i use it to play game or watch movie, the feeling is wonderful.

sku41784_4_2.jpg

Second, the important thing and which i like most is the high pixels resolution of this mobilephone,, maybe next time when you see the beatiful scene, you needn't to use your camera, only use this phone to take a photograph.

sku41784_7_2.jpg

Third, the battery of this phone is 2800mAh, my phone 's standby time is 2-3days, if i play game or watch movie, it could 1-1.5 day, the battary is quite well.not like other cheap chinese android phone with cheap battery,and the phone is support with multiple languages, it uses Android 4.2 operate system.

sku41784_9_2.jpg

Fourth, the price of this mobilephone is very affordable, it is high performance to price ratio, and it is 1:1 copy Samsung S4, you could use original S4 case to protect your mobiephone.i ask the seller send me a case they agree with me and the case is nice work very well.

Ii will make a video and upload on youtube and will share with you laterly.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
ppolo

lenteen.de

Hier gibt es auch viele S4 Klone,

z.B S4, Star S4, Star N9500...Und ich habe auch gehört, dass ein Handy No.1 S6 heißt. Das Aussehen ist 1:1 mit dem Original S4. Der Preis ist auch nicht hoch.

bearbeitet von Herodot

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
pacowilson

UMTS ist die Abkürzung für Universal Mobile Telecommunications System, es ist der 3. Generation zellulärer Systeme für Netzwerke, die auf traditionellen GSM-Netz. Dieser Standard kann konform mit traditionellen GSM, einfach sichern, damit mobile Geräte Migration von GSM auf 3G-Netz. Bitte beachten Sie, dass UMTS bietet verschiedene terrestrische UMTS Radio Access (UTRA) mit W-CDMA, TD-CDMA, TD-SCDMA. Unter ihnen, W-CDMA (UTMS2100) ist die am weitesten verbreitete UMTS-Band. In der US-, W-CDMA-Bänder sind 1710-1755MHz-2155MHz und 2110, auch einige Mobilfunkanbieter bietet nutzen die 850MHz und 1900MHz Bänder für den 3G

https://www.hkvstar.com/de/item/g60.html

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen: Nutzungsbedingungen und Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung. Wir haben Cookies auf deinem Gerät platziert, um die Bedienung dieser Website zu verbessern. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist.