Excuse Me - Constellex

Handy-FAQ

Excuse Me

mzl.hhpzyftc.100x100-75.jpg spacer.gifExcuse Me

Constellex

Musikrichtung: Entertainment

Albumpreis: Kostenlos

Erscheinungsdatum: 12. Januar 2009

NOTE: The screenshots and some of the features listed are for 2.0, which is currently being reviewed by Apple. Download now and you'll get the features once the update is approved.

FIRE SALE!!!

Don't delay or else you'll pay! During this short promotional period, you can get Excuse Me for FREE!

What started as one of the best fart apps has now become THE best fart app. We have added lots of features, some that no one else offers:

- THE BLAME GAME to keep people guessing

- MOTION DETECTION for the perfect surprise

- SCREEN BLACKOUT to cover your tracks

- RANDOM SELECTION if you just can't decide

- TIMER DELAY so you can "Set it... and forget it!"

- REPEAT, because once is never enough

- VIBRATIONS for the added realism

Whoopee cushions get a laugh, but get you caught. Excuse Me leaves behind no evidence and provides endless good times. This application offers a wide range of experiences, some so real you might check your pants. While all 16 of the hilarious fart sounds have a descriptive title, they have been organized into 4 categories: Squeaker, Duck, Putt, and Radioactive.

The perfect gag for family gatherings, parties, school, bathrooms, and any other place you want a good laugh. Relive all those great childhood memories but don't forget to say, "Excuse Me!"

© 2008 Constellex, LLC

Im AppStore anschauen!

mzl.sxkepvht.480x480-75.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag