i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite - Senstic

Handy-FAQ

i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite

mzl.udpgdjmq.100x100-75.jpg spacer.gifi-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite

Senstic

Musikrichtung: Productivity

Albumpreis: Kostenlos

Erscheinungsdatum: 26. November 2008

Go to your next PowerPoint presentation IN STYLE with i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite for iPhone/iPod Touch. i-Clickr Lite is ideal for short presentation (15 slides or less).

Complete control of your PowerPoint presentation including animations.

View your slides AND slide notes directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch during your presentation.

Navigate through your slides with finger swipes and taps.

Grab your audience's attention with realtime annotations.

Help you track your presentation time with onboard clock.

Set presentation alarm so that your iPhone/iPod Touch will alert you with a silent buzz before your time runs out.

Work with both Windows and Mac Office (see below for the Office versions supported).

Easy to set up with zero configuration.

i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite for iPhone/iPod Touch supports all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest Office 2007. Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows is required at the host PC. Office Mac 2008 is required for Mac OS X (Leopard). WiFi connection between the host PC and your iPhone/iPod Touch is required.

To download software required at your host computer (that is, the PC/Mac that will run your PowerPoint presentation), visit https://www.senstic.com/iPhone/iClickr/Download.aspx

© 2008 Senstic

Im AppStore anschauen!

mzl.qoukeall.480x480-75.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag