Handy-FAQ

i41 RPN Calculator

mzl.npkarwwo.100x100-75.jpg spacer.gifi41 RPN Calculator

AL Software

Musikrichtung: Productivity

Albumpreis: Kostenlos

Erscheinungsdatum: 31. Dezember 2008

*** AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD, DON'T MISS OUT! ***

i41 is based on the same calculator core as the highly rated i41CX+ but with its keyboard pre-configured to meet casual and moderate RPN scientific calcuations. i41 is a show-case of the power and flexibility of its fully featured parent, i41CX+. Even without the advanced features of i41CX+, i41 is a powerful RPN calculator for the iPhone and iPod touch that will meet many users' calculation needs in a comfortable portrait form factor.

FEATURES:

• RPN logic with 4 element stack

• Arithmetic, trigonometric, mathematical, time, and statistical functions

• 52 main memory registers for temporary storage of data

• Statistical functions (MEAN, SDEV)

• Time functions (HMS, HR, HMS+, HMS-)

• 12 character display

• Option to hide mini stack (X, Y, Z, LastX) display and use the iPhone/iPod touch status bar instead

• Optional use of comma for decimal point and period for thousands delimiter (e.g. for European users)

• User adjustable feedback sounds volume

• Extremely responsive and animated key clicks with optional glow feedback effect

• Beautiful and clean user interface optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch portrait mode screen aspect ratio and to maximize the keypad area while still providing for a full featured scientific keypad

******* NOTE TO 1G iPOD TOUCH USERS *******

Key click sounds, are only audible when played back through the headphones. To mitigate this limitation, i41 supports an option to enable a "glow" key press feedback effect.

© 2008 AL Software

Im AppStore anschauen!

mzl.jzrxshar.480x480-75.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag