iFlirt

mzl.bdukkudc.100x100-75.jpg spacer.gifiFlirt

LayneSoft

Musikrichtung: Lifestyle

Albumpreis: Kostenlos

Erscheinungsdatum: 03. März 2009

This week only, get iFlirt FOR FREE!!

iFlirt: Your fearless dating companion.

iFlirt will help you get your voice heard. Face it, sometimes you just wish you were understood you better.

Well, now is your chance.

A entirely user driven database of pickup lines, flirts and dating tips. You no longer have to be lost in this game.

iFlirt is different because the advice and ideas come from someone just like you. Maybe it's someone that has more experience. They have already lived through it, why must you?

Join the cause for better dating. You can contribute and help this movement!

After you submit an idea, make sure to check back the next day and see what you are telling the world!

Features:

- 4 main categories

- Pickup Lines

- Flirts

- Tips for guys

- Tips for girls

- Each section has a random idea generator.

- You can also see the entire list

Coming in the next version:

- Each section will have categories. As the database continues to grow, everything will be sorted much better.

Recently featured in BYU-Idaho's Scroll. Here is what people said. "iFlirt is unique, there's nothing else like it; it's cool, it's fun and it has a place to add ideas."

One couple said they used the app for a whole night of fun. They took turns telling each other pickup lines until the other one would smile. "It made our night cheesy, fun and random, " the student said.

Another student said, "the tips are great, they give good advice."

Others have said:

"Got me a girlfriend."

"I told the girl a few things in there and we hooked up in 3 days."

"I used these on my wife and it worked! We're expecting now!"

If you like the application, please take a moment and leave a good review.

If you don't like it, please leave a review that explains why so that I can make those adjustments and so the app can be better. Explain what you don't like about it and I'll work in those improvements! A review that says "This app is no good, avoid it," doesn't really help me! Thanks!

© 2009 Layne Moseley

Im AppStore anschauen!

mzl.hivtnqlf.480x480-75.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag