Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
yannick0001

(Q) Help with Medion Lifetab P9514

yannick0001

Hello, Everyone now I managed to get out APX mode but now to reflash my stock rom I need the stock recovery.img of the medion lifetab P9514 to flash with NVflash because my recovery is bricked to ... Can someone give that file for this device please ? Thanks in advance :blob:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest lifeuser

Assuming you tried to root your Lifetab and now want to unroot it, here is the guide ... in german ... https://www.handy-faq.de/forum/medion_lifetab_p9514/233735-brauche_hilfe_root_entfernen.html#post1875415 .

Scroll down to (SattNEK´s) comment #17 there are 2 different firmwares - sorry for the inconvenience because I dont know if directlinks are allowed plus if that is what you are really looking for.

Good luck.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
yannick0001

Thanks, but I can't enter recovery I need a NVFlash package to reflash my fw and recovery etc. :( Thanks in advance

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Guest lifeuser

In my case I did everything right and still got stuck at a frozen "Medionstartscreen" - my guess its because of the update of my tablet in march or so.

To unroot the tablet I just had to copy the firmware in the link I gave you to the external memory - just dont extract it. Power it on, hit the reset button (with a pin or so) then press and hold the "+ volume key" till the recovery text appears ... .

Or if u have an older firmware the keys might differ a bit to enter the recovery menu.

Anyways in both cases the tablet had to be in apx mode first if I remember correctly.

I would wait for someone who is more familiar with the tablet.

The following is more like a last resort kinda thing.

In case you cant even enter the recovery menu, you can try this link https://www.handy-faq.de/forum/medion_lifetab_p9514/231010-medion_lifetab_p9514_root_rooten-5.html#post1830627 comment #85 by cp15 and try to flash your tablet with the recovery.bin so that you are able to enter and use the recovery menu or your tablet again - of course you ll need linux or so and knowledge how to run the code.

Good luck.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
yannick0001

Can you help me please I made the script.sh but when I run it nothing happens (and yes I did sudo) can you please help me, Thanks in advance

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
axelth

I think you did an unzip within Windows. Try it within Linux

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag