Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
andreas02

Samsung Galaxy Note II - Devil Combo - Aosp&Sammy - Touchwake [N710x]

andreas02

Devil - Linux 3.0.101 - Aosp&Sammy - Dualboot - ExFAT

Version 0.41.0

DerTeufel1980 hat einen neuen Kernel vorgestellt, der

auf Basis des AndreiLux Perseus Kernels (alpha35) aufbaut.

Unterschied ist, dass dieser Kernel sowohl für Samsung ROM´s als auch für AOSP-ROM´s geeignet ist.

Features (changes compared to Perseus):

- compiled with linaro gcc 4.8.2

- updated Linux Kernel base to 3.0.101

-zram, zsmalloc and lowmemorykiller updated from 3.9

- DevilQ cpu governor (default)

- block updated from Linux 3.3 (better i/o performance)

- row i/o scheduler updated from Linux 3.4

- fiops v2 i/o scheduler

- working for Aosp and Sammy at once (Big thx to Gokhanmoral for making this possible)

- Portet Ezekeel's Touchwake Feature (from nexus s)

- Oc up to 2 Ghz

- Backport from Linux 3.5 smp driver parts

- Cm Wifi driver (from D2 Linux 3.4 kernel)

- possibility to set high/low power mode for wifi when screen is off

- LulzactiveQ cpu governor (from siyahkernel, thx again to Gokhanmoral)

- Hotplug Cpu Governor

- Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP

https://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_3.2#h...7963f165302b6e

- improve memcopy/memmove

- Using Voodoo Sound

- mdnie: toggling mdnie negative effect with home button (Gokhanmoral)

- Reverted LED Control

- ExFat support (thx to samsung for opensourcing the driver)

Kernel App

zum konfigurieren von dem Kernel!

N7100 users please use the N7100 kernel

N7105, At&T + Tmo users please use the t0lte Kernel

Dualboot-Faq:

Please make a nandroid before you try it!

Important: if you want to use this kernel for dualboot, i highly recommend flashing my recovery as well.

Faq:

General information about the recovery:

- the recovery does not mount /cache, /system or /data by default. if you want to perform any file modifications to either of your roms (wiping data, create/restore nandroid, fixing permissions,...), you have to use the dualboot menu before.

in this menu you can:

* create the secondary system partition (needed to be run once, if you want to install a second rom)

* enable mounting of primary filesystem

* enable mounting of secondary filesystem

if you have enabled the mounting of one of the filesystems, all the actions mentioned above are performed to the filesystem you selected. this filesystem stays the active one, unless you reboot to recovery, or you select the other one.

Install-zip menu:

you'll notice there is a new menu, where to select what you want to flash.

if you select kernel, rom or recovery, the zip gets installed as it is.

if you select zipt to pri./sec. filesystem, it is selfexplanary

if you select rom to secondary fs, the zip gets modified to install to the sec. fs. IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL IT TO PRIMARY FS LATER SOME TIME, YOU NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE FILE!

if you select rom to primary filesystem, it gets installed there, and you can use the same zip later again.

How to install a second rom:

make sure you have already created ssecondary system partition! if not, go to dualboot menu and create it now (this may take some minutes)

The savest way is the way by using nandroids: if you don't have a nandroid already, create one now. Go to dualboot menu, enable mounting of primary fs (look above for details), go to nandroid menu and make your nandroid.

go back to dualboot menu, enable mounting of secondary fs, then go to nandroid menu, and restore your backup.

you now should already be able to boot into primary or secondary rom (which are both the same now).

now you can install any other rom as primary.

if you want to install a new rom directly as secondary,

make sure there are no spqaces in the filename!,

then just go to install zip. you'll notuice there's a new menu at some point.

in this menu you can select where you want to install, and what type of file it is.

if you choose rom to sec. fs, your zip files itself gets modified to be installed to secondary fs. this may take a minute, because the files needs to get zipped again. Imporant: this file is permanently modified. if you think you need it later again, you should redownload it, because the modified one would always install as secondary.

installing a rom as primary, a zip to primary or secondary fs, does not modify the zip.

Additional information:

roms coming with an aroma installer are hard to handle, as every dev can place own commands into it. It's impossible for me, to take care of every possibility. Because of this, it should be the best method, to flash a rom with aroma installer as primary one (and then move it to secondary, by using the nandroid method, if you want it to be secondary).

adb/mtp connections seems not to be working on second rom i still try to find the cause of it, but it seems like no one knows anything about adb

i myself got a working mtp on secondrom, by restoring a nandroid of my sammy rom to secondary fs (for which mtp already was working).

Changelogs:

+ backport interacctive governor from googles linux 3.4 kernel source + enabled it

+ updated zzmove cpu governor

+ cpufreq: Save and restore min and max frequencies.

+ cpufreq: Save user policy min/max instead of policy min/max during hotplug

+ cpufreq: Only apply driver limits for scaling_min/max_freq writes

+ linux 3.0.101 (last update)

ältere Changelogs der Übersicht wegen entfernt! Kompletter Changelog im Orginalthread Post 2!

Many Thanks to:

- RichMD (I wouldn't have this device without him)

- Gokhanmoral

- Andreilux

- DAGr8

- simone201

- ptmr3

- Stratosk

- RolloS

- kasper_h

- all the others mentioned in the changelogs

Installation:

Download des Kernel.zip und speichern auf eurem Note II.

Danach in den CWM Recovery booten (Volume up - Powerknopf - Homebutton gleichzeitig drücken).

Danach den Kernel.zip von eurem Note II installieren.

Rebooten

Eine andere Variante ist die Nutzung des https://www.handy-faq.de/forum/galaxy_note_2_custom_roms/285352-samsung_galaxy_note_ii_aroma_kernel_changer_n7100.html

ACHTUNG: Diese Anleitung soll euch lediglich als Hilfestellung dienen. Jeder Systemeingriff am Gerät, wie zB durch Flashen oder Rooten birgt Gefahren in sich. Es wird in diesem Zusammenhang ausdrücklich darauf hingewiesen, dass weder handy-faq noch ich Verantwortung für Schäden, die durch Flashen nach dieser Anleitung entstanden sind, übernehmen. Jeder muss selber wissen was er tut und sich zutraut. Weiters wird darauf hingewiesen, dass durch Flashen oder Rooten Garantieansprüche gegenüber dem Hersteller oder Anbieter erlöschen oder sich auch ein Vertragsbruch mit dem Provider ergeben könnte. Daher werden Systemeingriffe immer in eurer Eigenverantwortung durchgeführt.

LG

Andreas

bearbeitet von Major Winters
Update v0.41.0
  • Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
dePetti73

kannst ja mal berichten, wie der so rennt und was der akku dazu meint ;o)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Eric-Mod

Akku kann ich noch nichts sagen aber der Kernel läuft wirklich smooth. Keine Probleme entdeckt. Nur das Touchwake funzt nicht. Leider. :icon_bigg

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Akku ähnlich Perseus (Klar...:icon_wink)

Habe den Kernel jetzt einen 3/4 Tag drauf. Wie Eric sagte...Touchwake...

Hatte aber Probs mit Navigon...k.A. WARUM? Aber nach dem flashen des original Perseus ging es wieder. K.A. ob dies am Kernel hängen könnte. Werde morgen aber noch mal testen.

LG

Andreas

• Like 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Smokey Skull

mein handy mag die 2ghz wahrscheinlich nich.... mitm perseus die 1,8 fluppen wunderbar... werd mal auf den nächsten von diesem hier warten, wenn dann stweaks integriert is

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

v0.12.6

19.04.2013:

- Fixed patch: "LOAD_FREQ (4.61 s) avoids loadavg Moire (thx to Klaus Ripke)", many thx to AndreiLux for pointing and fixing this

- Added Franciscofranco's Touch Boost Control (input boost frq., when screen touched can be set with trickster mod app), including the additions from simone201, but fixed to not beeing stuck at high freq.

- removed LCDFreq scaling mechanism (using touch boost instead)

- fixed charging while device off

- applied a bluetooth patch from cm (might help with bt issues some users were reporting)

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
dePetti73

Muss mal weiter beobachten, der knabbert schon ganz gut am Akku

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

- readded gokhanmorals sammy/aosp mod more cleanly

- lulzactiveq: small fixes

- cpufreq_pegasusq.c: revert to stock

- Enabled AIO support

- improved aio: Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased between the 2.6.32 and 3.0 kernels. By removing the plug from do_io_submit(), we observed a 34% improvement in the I/O latency.

- added zzmoove governor

- Andreilux:

* mdnie-control: Digital brightness control

* s6e8aa0: Allow manual brightness to 300 candela

* ARM: decompressor: Enable unaligned memory access for v6 and above

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update auf v0.17.0

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

28.04.2013 v0.18.1

- linux 3.0.75

- fixed cam preview on note2 lte

- new tunables for pegasusq:

* early_demand: to enable this functionality (disabled by default). ( echo 1 > sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/early_demand, to enable it. 0 disables it)

* grad_up_threshold: over this gradient of load we will increase

frequency immediately. ( echo xx > sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/grad_up_threshold, to set value. xx has to be betwenn 11 and 100, default 50)

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

12.05.2013 v0.19.7

- linux 3.0.78

- added own cpu governor, DevilQ (based off lulzactiveq by gokhanmoral)

- improved touchwake (acting like swipe2wake now, if delay is set to 0, to prevent false wake ups)

- pegasusq: readd some of andreilux's changes

- gpu: allow oc up to 800 mhz

- added option to disable touch boost

- updated wifi driver from s4 (commit by cm team)

- disabled swap, zram and cleancache

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Zur Info :icon_wink

Der User DerTeufel 1980 hat bzw. wird den Devil Kernel als DualBoot heraus bringen.

Please make a nandroid before you try it!

Important: if you want to use this kernel for dualboot, i highly recommend flashing my recovery as well.

Faq:

General information about the recovery:

- the recovery does not mount /cache, /system or /data by default. if you want to perform any file modifications to either of your roms (wiping data, create/restore nandroid, fixing permissions,...), you have to use the dualboot menu before.

in this menu you can:

* create the secondary system partition (needed to be run once, if you want to install a second rom)

* enable mounting of primary filesystem

* enable mounting of secondary filesystem

if you have enabled the mounting of one of the filesystems, all the actions mentioned above are performed to the filesystem you selected. this filesystem stays the active one, unless you reboot to recovery, or you select the other one.

Install-zip menu:

you'll notice there is a new menu, where to select what you want to flash.

if you select kernel, rom or recovery, the zip gets installed as it is.

if you select zipt to pri./sec. filesystem, it is selfexplanary

if you select rom to secondary fs, the zip gets modified to install to the sec. fs. IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL IT TO PRIMARY FS LATER SOME TIME, YOU NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE FILE!

if you select rom to primary filesystem, it gets installed there, and you can use the same zip later again.

How to install a second rom:

make sure you have already created ssecondary system partition! if not, go to dualboot menu and create it now (this may take some minutes)

The savest way is the way by using nandroids: if you don't have a nandroid already, create one now. Go to dualboot menu, enable mounting of primary fs (look above for details), go to nandroid menu and make your nandroid.

go back to dualboot menu, enable mounting of secondary fs, then go to nandroid menu, and restore your backup.

you now should already be able to boot into primary or secondary rom (which are both the same now).

now you can install any other rom as primary.

if you want to install a new rom directly as secondary,

make sure there are no spqaces in the filename!,

then just go to install zip. you'll notuice there's a new menu at some point.

in this menu you can select where you want to install, and what type of file it is.

if you choose rom to sec. fs, your zip files itself gets modified to be installed to secondary fs. this may take a minute, because the files needs to get zipped again. Imporant: this file is permanently modified. if you think you need it later again, you should redownload it, because the modified one would always install as secondary.

installing a rom as primary, a zip to primary or secondary fs, does not modify the zip.

Additional information:

roms coming with an aroma installer are hard to handle, as every dev can place own commands into it. It's impossible for me, to take care of every possibility. Because of this, it should be the best method, to flash a rom with aroma installer as primary one (and then move it to secondary, by using the nandroid method, if you want it to be secondary).

adb/mtp connections seems not to be working on second rom i still try to find the cause of it, but it seems like no one knows anything about adb

i myself got a working mtp on secondrom, by restoring a nandroid of my sammy rom to secondary fs (for which mtp already was working).

ACHTUNG: Diese Anleitung soll euch lediglich als Hilfestellung dienen. Jeder Systemeingriff am Gerät, wie zB durch Flashen oder Rooten birgt Gefahren in sich. Es wird in diesem Zusammenhang ausdrücklich darauf hingewiesen, dass weder handy-faq noch ich Verantwortung für Schäden, die durch Flashen nach dieser Anleitung entstanden sind, übernehmen. Jeder muss selber wissen was er tut und sich zutraut. Weiters wird darauf hingewiesen, dass durch Flashen oder Rooten Garantieansprüche gegenüber dem Hersteller oder Anbieter erlöschen oder sich auch ein Vertragsbruch mit dem Provider ergeben könnte. Daher werden Systemeingriffe immer in eurer Eigenverantwortung durchgeführt.

LG

Andreas

bearbeitet von andreas02

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

- merged update9 changes from cm team

- wifi changes which hopefully reduce wakeup time

- built nfs as module (was built-in before)

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

- linux 3.0.81

- fixed internal storage on 4.2.2 secondary roms

- reverted cpufreq driver back to "default", to try fixing being stuck at max. freq for some users

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Smokey Skull

Update

Changelog:

- linux 3.0.81

- fixed internal storage on 4.2.2 secondary roms

- reverted cpufreq driver back to "default", to try fixing being stuck at max. freq for some users

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

wie darf ich das verstehen, ist der kernel nur für 4.2.2 roms oder ist er auch für 4.1.2 roms? also zb 4.1.2 als primary und 4.2.2 als secondary rom...?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Bin erschrocken, dass sich hier jemand anderes, als ich,äussert :)

Bei mir läuft er unter 4.1.2.

Meines Wissens gab es Probleme im Dualboot in der Secondery,wenn 4.2.2 geflasht wurde...da hat er die interne nicht erkannt.

Zumindest habe ich dies noch im Gedächnis...

Also bei mir läuft er unter der GOA.

LG

Andreas

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8000

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Smokey Skull

Und das soll jetzt funktionieren?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
andreas02

Update

Changelog:

- linux 3.0.83

- fixed mounting of internal sdcard on secondary 4.2.2 aosp roms

- reverted JRcu

- dyn fsync updates from faux123

- two upstream fixes to row i/o scheduler

- added latest cm changes (UMS: f_mass_storage: Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices, Samsung i9300 Update 10)

Post 1 ergänzt

LG

Andreas

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag