Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
geekbuying

CHUWI Vi8 Plus Unboxing, Performance, Battery, Camera review

geekbuying

Now i would like to share Chuwi VI8 Plus tablet pc review with you. This is the windows 10 OS tablet pc, which be the other version of Chuwi VI8 dual boot model.  Chuwi VI8 Plus is built in Type C port to be the nice version for most users. Chuwi Tablet PC has made big progress in the past few years. It has provided us not only the nice and affordable price, but also the utra wonderful performance. Now it only sells at $97.57 in Geekbuying, which has held the deal price for you. 

cUN11cY.jpg

Chuwi VI8 plus highlights overview:

Operating system: Windows10 OS
Display:*8 Inch*IPS*1280*800, 10 Points Capacitive touch screen
CPU:*Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8300 Quad Core 1.84GHz CPU
Storage:*2GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM, T-Flash 64GB max
Dual cameras:*Front 2.0MP + Rear 2.0MP
Functions:*Support Bluetooth 4.0/OTG/HDMI/WiFi/Type-C

CpSc0Ud.jpg

Build & Quality:

Chuwi VI8 Plus is made of plastic material, it has USB Type C port,  the demension has 211.2mm length, 123.2 width and 9.3mm height,  it weigh 350g which is easy to handle and take or bring. It has HDMI and Type C port which has much progress than that of Chuwi VI8 tablet pc.
It has 8inch 1280 *800 screen display and support 10 points capacitive touch screen. To some degree, the screen size is reasonable for a convenient tablet pc. And the screen resolution also gives us the nice video playing or games playing. I don't have to buy a ipad mini to spend much money with low performance. This Chuwi VI8 plus can gives us that ipad which will not provide. And Chuwi VI8 plus has supported Windows 10 OS , which is the latest OS like a real PC.You can treat this tablet pc like a computer to do office work, and personal recreation. 
Therefore, i am so satisfied with this Chuwi VI8 Plus with this kind of design and quality.  BTW, the screen also responses so quickly.

vfIqEpq.jpg

CPU and Internal storage:

Chuwi VI8 plus this time is powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8300 Quad Core 1.84GHz CPU and 2GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM, and it can be expandable to 64GB by TF card.  As you know Cherry Trail X5 is the lastest chipset of Intel company. and the performance will be compared with a computer. Altought it just has Quad core processor, when you paly games , you can feel the outstanding power than those dual core  tablet PC.  So you don't have to worry about the playing speed. And it has RAM 2GB and ROM 32GB which can support download many apps as i want. Of course, i just download the useful apps. I am afraid it will run slowly. Meanwhile, if you think the storage is not enough for you to use, you can add the tf card to expand the storage to 64GB. i bet it will be defintely large enough to use. 

0Ci6ajS.jpg

Dual cameras:

Chuwi vi8 plus has improved the dual camera with front 2.0mp and Rear 2.0mp camera, due to the last tablet Chuiw VI8 with only 0.2mp front camera, this time Chuwi VI8 plus has 2.0mp front camera with can be used well in facing time or video chat. Of course i can also take selfies by it. And the back camera 2.0 mp also let me take some vivid pictures, although it can't be matched the smartphone with 13MP camera. 

95nvNG1.jpg

Battery Life:

With only a 4000 mAh battery inside is it enough? Using Battery Bar Pro, your looking around 5-6hours hours of normal web, video and doc use depending on what your doing and screen brightness of course. Personally I would have liked an hour or so more here, but it seems size or most likely cost constraints came into play in terms of battery capacity. But overall it’s good for an 8 inch Windows tablet.

z5nGOmP.jpg

Final Thought:

I am so satisfied with Chuwi VI8 Plus right now, i spend less and get a windows 10 OS tablet pc to support USB Type C charging. It also has HDMI port which is the one of most features i like. Of course , i don't know if you like the 8 inch screen size.  So how do you feel about it?

Check the Chuwi VI8 plus video review:
https://youtu.be/IpyYm3cfBi0

Check the video review here: https://youtu.be/IpyYm3cfBi0 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag